Chapter 26: Escape

Cyrus's POV:

I watched as Storm fought against four guards, screaming and crying out. She was injected with a syringe before being dragged away into a bedroom.

I walked into the room and watched as they stripped her down and put on the clothes Vinnie wanted her in. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned my head to see Drew. He pulled me away. We walked out into the hall. "Man, I feel so awful for Storm and GiGi. Especially GiGi," He says.

"Me too. Wrong place, wrong time. This was not part of the plan." I reply. I looked at him. "Where is she?" I question.

He gave me a look. "Vinnie wanted her to himself," He says. My eyes widened. "But your Mom is trying to stop him. But we both know she's gonna take GiGi's place," He says. I sighed in frustration before punching the wall. "It was bound to happen one day," He says.

"Not like this," I say. Four guards came out the room with Storm's clothes in hand. They walked down the hall and downstairs. We walked inside the room.

Storm was sound asleep. I walked up to her and crouched down in front of her face. Drew walked over and picked up her phone. He whistled.

"Her Dad and sister are blowing up her phone dude. Over hundreds of missed calls and texts," He says.

"If my sister or daughter was just snatched up by my enemy, I'd be worried to." I say, as I felt Storm's forehead. She was warm. I stood up and walked over to Drew.

He went on his phone. "No mention of her missing on the news," He notes.

"Of course not. A mafia boss isn't gonna want his enemies to know he has children or to know that one is missing. That's a big target on their back," I reply.

He looked up at me. "So she is Lorenzo's daughter?" He asks. I nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks.

"I didn't want you or anyone telling Vinnie," I reply.

"Or you didn't want Vinnie after her. You knew it was a risk to let Vinnie know where Lorenzo was if it meant he would find Storm," He states. I didn't say anything. He smirked. " I knew it. Cyrus, why can't you just admit you have feelings for her?! You're in love with her! No matter how many times you and Storm clash, you will always go back to her! You can never get her out of your head," He says.

I leaned against the wall. He's right. I know. "You're right Drew. She's my mate after all. I just want to enjoy my life without any strings attached right now though. I didn't expect to meet my mate so soon in my life. I thought I'd meet my mate in my thirties but not so soon," I reply.

"Thank God I'm a demon and not a werewolf," He mutters. I stuck my middle finger up at him. We walked out into the hallway and saw my Mom at the end of it.

She looked pissed. I ran over to her. "Mom!! Are you okay?!" I cry. She looked up at me and nodded.

"I'm fine. Just aggravated. I managed to stop Vinnie from hurting GiGi. I'm sure you figured it out but I became his next target," She says.

"Did he hurt you?" I ask, trying to contain my anger.

"No, he didn't hurt me. He's just pissed that I wouldn't sleep with him. I put GiGi in my room for the time being but I want to put her with Storm. Where is she?" She says.