Chapter 57: Decision

Storm's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

I stared at the engagement ring Cyrus gave me. I twirled it between my fingers. Is this something I really want to be a part of for the rest of my life? It's a big decision Storm.

I know. It's a really big step. I heard footsteps rapidly approaching so I quickly hid the ring in my pocket. I turned around to see Brooklyn running towards me.

"Brooklyn. What's up?" I say.

"Bitch! You won't BELIEVE what just happened!" She exclaims.

"What?" I ask, curiously.

"Cyrus and Cain just got into a fight!" She cries. I frowned.

"You cannot be serious," I mutter.

"Yep. And Marcelo is not happy. He's sending Cyrus out of town," She replies.

"What?!" I say. Bailey and GiGi walked in.

"Did you tell her?" GiGi asks.

"Yep. She's mad," Brooklyn says.

"Where's Marcelo?" I ask. The house began shaking.

"Calm down. Don't do it Storm, all right?" Bailey says.

"What happened?" I question.

"It was all good. Everyone was calm, laughing and talking. All of a sudden, Cain and Cyrus just started fighting. So now Marcelo is sending Cyrus on a mission out of the country," GiGi explains.

"Jesus Christ." I mutter, before standing up and walking out the room. I headed downstairs to find my Mom and Dad talking. They both looked up at me.

"Storm, before you spaz—" I cut my Mom off.

"I just wanna talk to Marcelo," I reply.

"No you don't. You'll swing on him. I know you," Dad notes. Damn it. He knows me too well. I clenched my fists. Lightning struck the ground outside, causing the ground to shake.

Mom came over to me. "Storm, calm down. This might be good for Cyrus. Think of it as a vacation for him," She says.

"He's perfectly fine where he is!" I say, angrily.

"No he's not!" Dad retorts. I glared at him.

"Storm! He's leaving! He'll be back before you know it," Mom says.

"Can I at least see him before he leaves?" I ask. Mom nodded.

"No, she cannot," Dad says. Mom glared at him. He held his hands up. I walked out the door. I shifted into a wolf and ran into the woods. I ran all the way to Cyrus's house.

I entered the house to see Ethan, Hayley, and Henry all  looking pissed off. They looked at me but didn't say anything. I immediately went upstairs to Cyrus's room.

I entered his room to find him packing with Lucille sitting on his bed. They both had their backs do me. "It's honestly ridiculous," She says.