Chapter 44: Crazy Day

Cyrus's POV:

I groaned as I came inside Lucille's mouth. I looked down at her and she no longer looked like Storm. I closed my eyes leaned my head back against my pillow.

Ever since Storm was grounded, I haven't seen or heard from her. The day at the mall, Lorenzo was pretty much picking a fight with me.

He kept snapping at me, making snide comments. He suggested that I have sex Lucille from now on since I could no longer see Storm.

I haven't seen her in over four weeks. I understand he wants to keep her safe but this is ridiculous. I went over to Storm's house a few times but I didn't dare go across the street.

Lorenzo's security has quadrupled since Vinnie's attack on the old house. And these guys were tough. They beat the shit of a pizza guy once at one of Brooklyn's photoshoots.

Brooklyn ordered some pizza and her security guards went overboard when the guy approached her. Brooklyn didn't even react. She just stood there.

I wanted to talk to her about Storm but I knew her security would beat me down before I could even step foot in the door. So I just left her alone.

I missed Storm so much. It's gotten to the point where my brain now turns Lucille into Storm. I can't help it but I miss her like crazy. I want Storm. I need Storm.

"Damn Cyrus. That was a lot," Lucille says, grinning at me. I didn't smile. I just threw her off of me and stood up. I walked to the bathroom and clean myself up. "Cyrus?" Lucille calls. She walked up to me.

"Get out Lucille. I uh....I wanna be alone," I say, quietly. I turned my back to her. She didn't say anything. She just picked up her stuff and left quietly.

I bit my lip as I sat down on my bed. I picked up my phone and searched at my gallery. I stared at the pictures of me and Storm. We were at the beach with Drew and Bailey.

I picked her up while she smiled at camera. Then Lucille walked back into the room. "Cyrus have I done something to upset you?" She asks, curiously.

"No," I answer.

"Then why did you tell me to leave? What did I do? Please just tell—" She paused when she saw my phone. She snatched it from my hands and stared at the screen.

I stood up and snatched it back. She glared at me. "So that's why you want me to leave. You want to go see Storm," She says.

"And?! We're not a couple Lucille. You were okay with me messing with other girls. Why does it matter to you if I miss Storm?" I say.

"It doesn't matter to me. It just hurt me that you're tossing me aside just to go fuck her!" She rebuttals.

"So? You heard what Lorenzo said. You're just a fuck buddy until I can see Storm again," I say, harshly. She slapped me before storming out the door. Mom appeared with a bag of chips in her hands.

She gave me a look before walking away. I walked over to her. "Cyrus, I don't know what you thought was gonna happen. It's Lucille. She has feelings for you just like you have feelings for Storm," Mom says.

"I don't have feelings for Storm," I lie.

"You're lying. A mother knows. I heard you two the other night. You almost called her Storm during sex," Mom replies. I looked down. It's true.