Chapter 54: Trails And Tribulations

Cyrus's POV:

We all sat in silence as we awaited Storm to return from the Magic Realm. I glanced over at Lorenzo as he slowly paced back and forth. I looked over at Bailey.

She shook her knee anxiously. I looked at Cain. He was staring at a picture of Storm and him. It was graduation night. They were at United Academy during the ceremony, sneaking pictures.

I felt someone grab my hand. I didn't even have to look to know it was Lucille. She's been clinging to me night and day ever since Storm was kidnapped by Vinnie.

And now that Storm is back, she was extra clingy. It was annoying me. I missed Storm but then I found out she preferred Vinnie over me. I got jealous and pissed off.

We got into a bad fight and I told her some things I wish I never said. It was in the heat of the moment but now I can't take it back. She's gone into the Magic Realm.

I don't know if she'll ever come out. Only the UniHybrid can go in and come out. A Morgaén can also go in and come out but because of their appearance, they have a hard time fitting in.

Poppy walked into the room, grabbing everyone's attention. "How are things Poppy?" GiGi asks.

"So far so good. Storm is stable and Vinnie's energy hasn't been drained yet so that means she's still on her way," Poppy states.

"What exactly is she supposed to be doing?" Drew questions.

"She's supposed to stabilize the Machine that's inside the Magic Realm. Then, if she can, change the future of mankind. No UniHybrid has been able to do it so far. I'm hoping Storm will be first," Poppy explains.

"She'll do it. I know she will," Lorenzo says. Lucille muttered something.

"Speak up hoe!" Brooklyn snaps.

"I said how do we know she'll actually do it? You guys saw how she snapped at me earlier. She has no self control Poppy. What makes you think she can do this?" Lucille says.

"Neither does Cyrus when it comes to sticking his dick in you but we don't say anything," Cain retorts.

"Thank you Cain," Brooklyn says.

"Okay why are y'all bringing me into this? I didn't even say anything," I exclaim.

"Guys! Not now!" Bailey says.

"We're just stating the obvious," Cain mutters.

"Who was talking to you though? Oh okay," I note.

"Fuck your Cyrus!" He yells.

"GUYS!! Storm is in the the next room, trying to change the future of mankind and all you two idiots are doing is arguing?! Seriously?!" Drew yells.

"Thank you Drew," Poppy says. Suddenly an alarm blared. We all looked around. A scientist ran into the room.

"Poppy! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!" He cries. We all took off running out the room. We followed him down the hallway and into a room with a large gray portal.

To the right of the room was Vinnie and Storm, both half naked, fast asleep and machine with a headset on their heads. A bunch of scientists swarmed them.