Chapter 16: Despise

Cyrus's POV:
⚠️ 18+ In This Chapter ⚠️

I stared at Storm as she ate her lunch with Bailey. I shook my knee anxiously. I couldn't stop thinking about her. About what we did last week.

I couldn't get it out of my head. She was stuck in my head all day. I couldn't focus on anything but her. I've been tryna get her alone with me but Cain always butts in.

"Cyrus!!" Lucille calls. I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"What?" I say, grumpily. She stared at me.

"What's wrong with you today? You haven't been yourself lately," She says.

"Nothing is wrong with me. I just haven't been sleeping well," I lie. She shook her head.

"You're lying," She observes. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my food. I didn't even want eat my steak and shrimp. I was just irritated.

The bell rung so I threw away my food and headed off to class. I ignored Lucille throughout class too. Drew couldn't be in class because he was sick.

He could however do online class. I walked in his room and sat down in his gaming chair. He looked up at me and clasped his hands together.

"Why the long face Cyrus?" He asks, sarcastically.

"I need to talk to Storm," I say. He scoffed.

"You were just seeing her all day today. Why didn't you say anything to her?" He grumbles.

"I don't know. I haven't been feeling myself lately," I note. I put my head in my hands.

"I think I know why," He says. I looked up at him. "Cyrus, neither of us have killed someone in a couple weeks. We're deprived of our nature," He says.

I slowly grinned. "You're right. I need....some fresh blood. And I know just who my first victim will be," I say. I stood up and walked over to the door.

"Don't kill Cain without me!!" Drew yells behind me. I walked out the door and down the hall. As if on cue, I saw Cain walking down the hall with Lucille.

They were talking. I looked back at Drew. He looked just as confused as me. I looked back at Lucille and Cain. It looked like they were arguing.

Then Cain pushed her up against the wall and yelled at her. Lucille then kissed him. I honestly had no reaction. But Cain did. He immediately pulled back and stared at her.

Then he stormed off. She ran after him. They disappeared around corner. Drew chuckled. "How you feeling now?" He ask, curiously. I smiled.

"Still feel like killing. But I'll get him....one day," I say. We walked down the hall and out the door. We headed straight through the large garden & towards the gates of United Academy.

I looked up and saw the courtyard of the school. We walked over towards it, enjoying the scenery.