Chapter 56: Us

Cyrus's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

"Cyrus, can we talk about this some more?!" Storm cries.

"What's there to talk about? I made my decision, Storm," I reply, calmly.

"I haven't!" She yells.

"Well I have," I retort. I turned around and walked out the door and back down to the kitchen. She followed me.

"Cyrus, you cannot force me to marry you," She says. I glared at her. "You can't! I can whatever the fuck I want!" She yells. I grabbed her by the throat.

"Stop. Yelling. At me. Storm, I'm trying to keep calm and not lose my temper. Do not push me Teddy Bear," I say, lowly.

"Cyrus—" I cut her off by squeezing her throat.

"Lower your voice," I demand. She stared at before looking down at her fingers. "Now let's sit down and finish breakfast. We can talk about this later. We've both had a long night and worked up quite an appetite. Now let's eat," I add.

I pulled her over to the table. We sat down in ate in silence. I held her hand and rubbed the back of it. She shook her knee anxiously as she finished the last of her food.

"Can we talk now?" She asks. I nodded. I grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs to her room. I sat her down on my lap. I played in her hair as she spoke.

"Let's talk," I say.

"Cyrus, we need more time to think about this. Marriage is a very big step. We're still young ourselves. You still want to live your hoe life," She notes.

"I'm ready to give it up all for you Teddy Bear," I reply. I kissed her neck. She gasped quietly. I smirked. I know her neck is her weak spot. I sucked on her neck, making her moan softly.

"Cyrus," She moans, softly. I moved my hands down to her shorts. She moved her body to my hand. I smiled. Unfortunately, she found enough strength to pull herself away from my grasp. "No Cyrus! Don't distract me! I'm serious! I think we should wait!" She yells.

I rolled my eyes. "Storm, I thought you'd be thrilled," I say, softly.

"Dude, I'm not even sure I wanna be married. Not to you, not to Cain, not to anyone! Maybe in the future, I'll reconsider but right now, I just wanna live my life....which sounds hypocritical because that's what you wanna do with your life. But you have a mate and....look I didn't ask for this. I came into this supernatural world by accident!" She exclaims.

"Well you're here now and you're not leaving me," I say.

"You wanna bet?" She retorts.

"You wanna bet?" I rebuttal. She took off the ring and threw it at me.

"Cyrus, I am nobody's property! I can do whatever the hell I want! I am a grown ass woman! You can't tell me what to do!! We are not married and we NEVER WILL BE!" She yells.

"Storm—" She cut me off.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" She shouts. I stared at her. I looked behind me. I turned around to see a bunch of armed security guards. They all cocked their rifles.