Chapter 28: Hannibal & Will

Cyrus's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

I watched as Vinnie threw a desk across the room. His vampire strength was phenomenal. He was still upset about losing Storm last month.

That was his only shot at catching this mafia gang. I knew he wanted to take this gang down but this is ridiculous. He was hellbent on taking down Lorenzo's mafia gang.

If he knew I had info on Lorenzo and knew Storm was his daughter, he'd raised hell. I looked over at Drew. He had on a straight face & kept his head low.

Just like Marcelo taught him. Speaking of the devil, he, Mom, and Cain walked into the room. Vinnie slid his back down the wall. "Still throwing a tantrum Vinnie?" Marcelo says, not looking at him.

"Don't antagonize me Marcelo. I'm not in the mood," Vinnie replies, angrily. He paced back and forth before looking at me. "Cyrus! Drew! Go out and find anyone who could possibly be working with this mafia boss!! I want names; I want locations. Now!!" He demands.

We nodded and walked out. We hopped in my car and drove off down the road. "I've never seen Vinnie so worked up before," I mutter.

"Everyone gets worked up at some point in their lives. I mean did you see his vampire strength?" He replies.

"No, not Vinnie. In all my years working under him, I've never seen him so upset like that," I note.

"Not even when he was jealous of your Dad?" He questions.

"Nope." I answer, shaking my head. I pulled up to Storm's house.

"What are we doing here?" Drew asks, curiously.

"We have to warm Storm to be more careful. If Vinnie is getting worked up, no doubt he'll be on the lookout for her again," I reply.

We got out and approached the gates. The guards frisked us and found our guns. Storm, Brooklyn, and their Dad came outside. He didn't look happy to see me.

"Dad, I don't know if you met Drew. He's real cool," Storm states.

"Nice to meet you sir," Drew says. Lorenzo stared at him.

"Are you messing with him too Storm?" Lorenzo asks.

"No Dad! Bailey and him are dating. Besides, Drew isn't my type," Storm corrects.

"Yes. I love Bailey. And with all due respect sir, Storm is most definitely isn't the type of girl I would go for," Drew says. Storm glared at him. "No offense. You real cool though," He adds, quickly.

"Why are you here?" Lorenzo questions.

"I was hoping to talk to Storm by herself," I say.

"No. It seems every time Storm is left alone with you or Cain, sex seems to follow. From what my guards report back to me, you two know how to make her scream. Especially you Cyrus," Lorenzo says.

I tried so hard to refrain from smiling. "Dad!!" Storm hisses. She blushed from embarrassment.

"Sorry about that Lorenzo but we are always safe. Just like Storm, I don't want kids," I reply.