Chapter 40: In Too Deep

Cyrus's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

I looked down at Storm as she played with her hair. I looked down her shirt to see the color of her bra. Blue. That was our favorite color.

I reached over to touch her shoulder. Storm began to play with her fingers. I couldn't help but noticed she did that whenever she was nervous.

I moved her hair & kissed her neck. "Cyrus," She says, quietly. I grabbed her face and turned her head towards me. I kissed her passionately.

"You okay Storm?" I ask. She nodded. She sat up.

"I just want to make sure you're all right," She says. I rolled my eyes. Ever since she found out Vinnie was abusing me, she and my Mom have been acting so protective of me.

It was cute but now it's annoying. I'm not a baby. "I'm fine Storm. I just want my Teddy Bear here." I reply, lifting up her shirt. I kissed her stomach.

I lifted up her bra but she quickly put it back down. "Not now Cyrus," She says. She sat up and turned her body away from me.

"Storm, I wanna see you cum," I say. She shook her head. "What's wrong?" I ask, curiously. She didn't say anything. "Storm, I promise you I'm fine. Vinnie didn't scar me or anything," I say.

"It's not Vinnie," She says.

"Then what is it?" I question.

"I'm hurting," She says. I looked her up and down.

"Did he hurt you?" I ask, worriedly.

"He didn't hurt me Cyrus! No one hurt me. I'm just hurting right now," She says.

"Why?" I ask. She turned around and glared at me.

"My period is on, okay?!" She yells. I stared at her.

"Why didn't you just say that? That doesn't bother me," I say. She looked at me. "Wanna spend the day together?" I ask. She nodded. "Here. Stay here and I'll go out to get some snacks for us," I offer.

She smiled and nodded. I headed downstairs and went out the door at the same time as Drew. "What you doing?" He asks.

"Going to the store for snacks," I reply.

"Same. Bailey's hungry....Storm's on her period too?" He guesses. I nodded. "Hopefully shark week isn't too bad. Bailey gets real emotional when it's her time of the month. I have to be careful with what I say to her," He says.

I snickered. "How careful?" I ask, curiously.

"I made Hot Pockets and accidentally dropped one. I said we lost a Hot Pocket to the floor and she started crying," He says.

I laughed as we hopped in my car. We drove to the store and bought a bunch of snacks and chocolates. "You know, I've never been a fan of Takis but after Brooklyn convinced me to try the purple bags, I've been obsessed," I says.

Drew looked at me then closed his mouth. I looked behind me to see Vinnie. He walked up to us. "I thought that was you boys. That's a lot of snacks just for the two of you," He notes.