Chapter 39: All Is Revealed

Storm's POV:
*One Year Later*

"Storm, how's it coming along?" Mom asks. She walked into the room to see me using my powers. I was creating a medium size thundercloud.

"She's been doing really good Mom. Her powers are incredible," Brooklyn says. Mom walked down the stairs.

"I see. Tilt your hands slightly Storm," She says. I tiled my hands a bit. The cloud a formed a bit more rounder.

"Wow," Dad says.

"I can teach you some of my tricks," Mom says. Dad walked over and kissed her. They've been working on building their relationship this past year.

They've been much happier. I hope they can stay like this. "Oh I've missed you so much all these years," Dad says.

"Gross," Me and Brooklyn mutter.

"Shut up," Dad says.

"Oh I miss my baby. I'm happy Angel comes home from Italy today though. She's been studying abroad for four years now and she can finally go to United Academy. Storm's speech really moved her," Mom says.

"Yeah. Storm, you written your own speech. Why'd you say all that stuff?" Dad questions. I shrug.

"I just wanted to speak from my experience and let it be known that everyone's experience is going to be different," I explain. My phone rung. "Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Storm. How you feeling?" GiGi asks.

"Fine. Why?" I ask.

"Cyrus comes home today," She replies. My heart skipped a beat at the mention of his name. It's been a year since I last seen him. We talked on the phone and FaceTimed for a few weeks.

Eventually he stopped contacting me all together. I tried to reach out to him but he wouldn't talk to me. So I started hanging out with Cain.

Understandably, he was upset that I casted him to the side and spent time with Cyrus. "Thanks for the info GiGi but I'm busy," I say.

"That's not like you. I thought you'd be thrilled," She says.

"I've been busy learning a lot about my powers," I say. I hung up and continued with my powers.

"So now you don't care about Cyrus?" Brooklyn asks.

"He didn't care about me so," I mutter.

"I'm gonna go get Angel at the airport," Mom, says before teleporting out of the room.

"Storm, I never thought I'd see you not care about Cyrus," Dad says. I shrugged.

"I got over him," I note. Mom and Angel suddenly appeared in the room. They were laughing.

"I'm telling you Mom. I've seen seen anyone trip and fall over a noodle before," Angel says.

"Hey Angel. How was your time in Italy?" Dad asks.

"It was amazing Lorenzo. I wanna go back after my time at United Academy," Angel replies.