Chapter 32: Unhappy

Cyrus's POV:

I stared at Storm's number, debating whether or not to call her. I can't believe she's so embarrassed about what happened. So what she drenched me in cum?!

Who cares?! It wasn't a big deal to me. She was so upset, she stormed out of the house. I wanted to talk to her but I haven't been able to get her alone.

Cain always butts in and stops me. We've been working on our End-Of-The-Year project. My side of the project was almost done.

I felt a hand on my leg. I looked up and saw Nyla staring at me. I forgot I was babysitting her. "Hey Nyla. What do you want?" I ask, curiously.

"Do you want to play with me Cyrus?" She asks, in a high voice.

"Not in the mood to play," I reply. She had tears in her eyes. "Nyla, not everything is gonna go your way. You're gonna get told "no" in your life," I say.

Her lip began quivering as her eyes welled up. She wiped her face and walked away. She sat down and began playing with her dolls. Mom glared at me.

"Nyla? Cyrus is take you out to get some ice cream now," She says. I stared at her. "Go get your keys Cyrus. Put your coat on," She adds. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

I grabbed my coat and keys and headed out the door with Nyla behind me. She quickly hopped in her car seat. I strapped her in and drove into town.

I pulled up to Dairy Queen and got out. I helped Nyla down but she reached up for me. She really likes being carried by you for some reason.

I reached down and picked her up. I carried Nyla inside the Dairy Queen. I walked up to the counter and order some sundaes. I went over to a booth & sat down.

"Cyrus, what's your favorite color?" Nyla suddenly asks. I looked at her. She stared at me with her bright brown eyes.

"Blue," I reply. Nyla giggled at me.

"Nyla?" Someone calls. We turned our heads to see a woman. She ran up to Nyla. I quickly stood up in a protective stance in front of her.

"Jasmine!!" Nyla squeals. The woman picked her up and spun her around. Lorenzo, Storm, and Brooklyn came walking over.

"You know her?" Brooklyn asks.

"I knew her parents. Oh Nyla!! I've missed you so much!!" The woman says. I looked at Storm. She turned away from me. I turned towards the woman.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Jasmine. Who are you?" She asks, curiously.

"Cyrus. I've been in charge of watching Nyla since her father was murdered by the government," I reply.

Jasmine stared at me. "Cyrus and his friend Drew have been good to me. But I think Cyrus doesn't like me," Nyla says, sadly.

Jasmine glared at me. Oh Nyla. "Nyla, you just make me nervous," I reply.

"How does a child make you nervous?" Jasmine questions. I looked her up and down. I don't trust this bitch. Yeah why is she so hostile towards me?