Chapter 19: Pleasure

Storm's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

I sat in my room, finishing up my homework. I don't know if it was just me or if the questions were all hella easy. As I wrote down the last answer to my study guide, I sighed deeply.

I couldn't get me and Bailey's conversation out of my head. This morning, she spoke to me when I noticed my eyes changing color.

*This Morning*

I stared at myself in the mirror. My eyes began glowing red then yellow. Then pink, green, blue and finally purple. I closed my eyes & gripped the sink even tighter.

I ended up cracking the sink. Bailey came over to me. "Still having trouble?" She observes. I growled. She rubbed my back. "Relax Storm. You're doing better. A lot better. You've significantly improved," She notes.

I nodded. "I know. But it's not that. I can handle my eyes changing colors but that's not what's bothering me," I reply.

"What is?" She questions. I turned to her and explained what happened at Vinnie's hotel. And what happened at the cemetery the other night.

She chuckled. "What's funny?" I question.

"That. Storm, I heard it. I heard everything. My hotel room was right next to yours." She says, as she walked out the door. I followed her out. "I'm pretty sure the whole hall heard you guys from the way you were screaming his name," She adds.

"I wasn't tryna be that loud but I couldn't help it," I reply. She scoffed as she picked up her phone.

"Oh, I know. The girls around school have all said Cyrus is great at what he does. He certainly knows how to make a girl feel good," She explains.

I crossed my arms. "The girls around school?" I repeat. She nodded and looked up at me. Then she giggled.

"What, you think you're only the one he's fucking?" She asks.

"Hell no." I reply, as I shook my head. I already knew Cyrus was a hoe. He couldn't have done all that to me & make me feel so good without experience.

Not even Darron could make me feel like that. Now I know why.

*Present Time*

I put my homework away in my folder and sat up. I stood up and walked over to the window. I opened my curtains and saw that it was raining. I smiled.

I sighed in contentment

I sighed in contentment. Rainy and windy weather is my favorite kind of weather. I heard my phone ping but when I went to look at it. I didn't see a text.