Chapter 31: Obsessed

Storm's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

I stared at Bailey as Drew cradled her in his arms. She cried silently, staining his satin shirt with her tears. When Cyrus called me and told me that he was alive, I knew I had to tell Bailey.

I knew she'd believe me if she saw it with her own eyes. We were currently at Cyrus's new house. I found out he decided to move home from United Academy.

He felt it wasn't safe to be stay campus with Vinnie running around with his erratic behavior and since he poisoned Drew, this only confirmed his suspicion.

I looked around at everyone. I met Cyrus's mother, Hayley and his little brother Ethan. He and Cyrus looked just alike. It was scary how similar they looked.

Probably because of how me and Brooklyn didn't look that much alike. I looked over at Marcelo as he looked at Drew who was rubbing Bailey's back.

She held onto him tight. Ever since she saw him, she hasn't let him go. I don't blame her. If the love of my life died and suddenly came back, I wouldn't let them go either.

Marcelo walked up to Drew. "How you feeling Drew?" He asks. Drew gave an okay signal with his hand.

"GiGi said I have to keep drinking that antidote for the next seventy two hours," He says. Turns out GiGi risked her life for Drew's. She knew how much he meant to Bailey.

What was in Marcelo's syringe was the antidote for the poison Vinnie gave him but the poison had done too much damage. When he flatlined, that was it.

Me being a UniHybrid, I'm part psychic. I can see all spirits, good and evil. That's because they have unfinished business. Drew didn't want to move on until he saw Vinnie dead.

GiGi wanted to help anyway she can. So she went around the world for ingredients to bring Drew back from the dead. She used powerful spells and powerful magic.

She knew it was dangerous and highly forbidden but she wanted to risk it. She used all her energy she all her magic Drew back. She's been in recovery since.

So we can't see her while she's healing, but at least Drew is alive and well. But he has to avoid Vinnie and drink an antidote in order to stay alive.

So now Drew has to lay low. He has to stay off campus from United Academy. Cyrus wants him to move in with his family instead of his house.

Drew is still debating it but right now he wants to be with Bailey. I looked at Marcelo. Cyrus told me that he suddenly wants to switch sides to protect Cain.

After seeing what Vinnie will do to his own, Marcelo suddenly sees what Vinnie is capable of. I'm surprised it's taken this long for him to see what I saw when I first met Vinnie.

Marcelo said he was just doing business and making money. I guess unless it's about money or Cain, Marcelo isn't concerned. Marcelo's phone suddenly rung.

He declined the call. "Who was that?" Hayley asks.

"Vinnie," Marcelo replies.

"Take it somewhere else Marcelo. Please, I do not want him knowing where I live now. I will do anything to protect my sons," Hayley says.