Chapter 22: Rivalry

Cyrus's POV:
*Three Weeks Earlier*

"OH FUCK!! CYRUS!!" Lucille moans. I thrusted deeper inside of her, causing her to moan loudly. I leaned forward and she suddenly stopped.

Then her left leg began shaking uncontrollably. I smirked as I hit her spot. I scooted closer and she cried out. She started to calm down as she took deep breaths.

"Fuck Lucille. Thought you could handle me?" I say, before kissing the back of her neck. She chuckled as she turned around to face me.

"Fuck you," She says. I leaned down and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me. We continued kissing until there was a knock on my door.

Before I could answer, the door opened. Drew walked in with an angry look on his face. Lucille quickly covered up. "What's up with you?" I ask.

"Vinnie wants us. Now," He says, irritably. I looked down at Lucille. She shrugged with a still red face.

"Tell him I'm busy right now," I reply. Just then, Vinnie appeared in the doorway with Marcelo and Cain standing behind him.

"I don't give a fuck. Say goodbye to your fuck toy and let's go Cyrus," Vinnie says, angrily. He roughly pulled the covers off of us, exposing me and Lucille's naked bodies.

Vinnie and Drew walked out the door, slamming it behind them. "What's up with that?" Lucille questions, as she grabbed her clothes.

"I'll explain later. I gotta go," I say. I quickly changed info different clothes and headed out the door. I made sure Lucille got to her car and left.

I got in Drew's car with Vinnie and Marcelo sitting in the back with Cain. I tried my hardest not to look at anyone. Pretty sure they heard me & Lucille having sex.

I don't think they care right now. We pulled up to Silver Essence and parked in the underground parking lot. Drew turned off his car and sat there.

It was a long while before anyone said anything. It was a pretty awkward silence so I spoke up. "What's this about?" I ask with a shaky voice.

"Someone's a rat," Cain blurts.

"What Cain means is...someone's been telling our secrets. I've had three shipments of goods stolen in the past month. I don't know who's been taking them. The security cameras set up around the dock—their files are being corrupted," Marcelo begins.

"And?" I say.

"AND IM LOSING MONEY!!" He shouts. I stared at him unfazed. I looked at Vinnie, who was twirling a cigar between his fingers.

"So from now on, everyone is gonna have to wear a body cam for missions. Me and Marcelo will see AND hear what goes down when it comes time to get dirty," He explains.

"What?!" I exclaim. Marcelo looked at me before sitting up slowly.

"Something you wanna say Cyrus?" He says. Both Drew and Vinnie gave me a look. I sat back.

"Nope. Was just curious," I reply. I bit my lip. Why are you upset about it? I'm not. I just don't like when people are invading my privacy. "Is that all?" I ask.