Chapter 60: War

Cyrus's POV:

I looked all around the room as Nyla had her security guards put us all in holding cells. I looked at Drew. He shook his head. "Didn't tell Storm tell you not go in guns blazing?" He says.

"That's the fun way to do things though," I reply. Nyla approached our holding cell. She looked at me and smiled. "What do you want Nyla?" I ask.

"Me? Oh. I want you dead Cyrus," She says. Cain and Lucille then walked up to her side. I scoff.

"I should've known you two were gonna join her side," I say, irritably.

"All you had to do was leave Storm alone. You couldn't do that," Cain says.

"I told you Cyrus. Storm is nothing but trouble. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but...here we are," Lucille says.

"It's a shame Cyrus. All you had to do was walk away," Nyla says. She snapped her fingers. Guards came over and unlocked the cell. Me and Drew were grabbed.

Nyla took us down to a lab. We were strapped to tables, along with our friends and family. "What are you going to do to us Nyla?!" Bailey yells.

"Well, since I no longer have the UniHybrid in my possession and all my samples I had of her are gone....I'm gonna siphon all your powers instead. Magical beings and mutants alike," Nyla explains.

"You can't siphon mutant powers like this Nyla," Poppy notes.

"So how do I do it?" Nyla asks.

"Have an orgasm with them at the same time. That's what Storm told us. It's how she was able to get my power and Bailey's," Cain explains.

"Snitch," I mutter. He punched me. Nyla sighed loudly.

"So you telling me I have to make every fucking mutant in this facility cum in order to get their power?!" She yells.

"How does a little girl know what that means?!" Lorenzo exclaims.

"She's not a little girl," Someone says. As if today couldn't get any worse, Vinnie walked into the room. He walked down the stairs and over to us. He smiled down at Lorenzo.

"What do you mean that's not a little girl?" Brooklyn asks.

"Remember that story of the magical being/mutant hybrid? Chloe? Nyla is being possessed by her. She's attached herself to her. Nyla was obsessed with her and decided to make contact with Chloe. Chloe, of course, attached herself to Nyla and made her more powerful," Vinnie explains.

"That explains how a damn five year old is so intelligent," Nigel says.

"Yep. Chloe and I are going to be together forever. Now...who do I start siphoning powers from first....Cyrus," She says.

Just then, there was an explosion. Glass shattered from above us. An alarm blared. We all looked up to see Storm. She glared before jumping down.