Chapter 35: Conflicted

Storm's POV:

I toasted up Brooklyn, Bailey, GiGi, and Lucille before we downed our shots. The aftertaste was nasty but I handled it.

We all decided to have a girls vacation. It was to get away from all the drama in Lucky Springs. We needed this vacation.

After everything I found out, I needed this. I looked over at my Mom and Dad. I still couldn't believe Poppy, the leader of the Magic Council, who oversees all things magic, was my mother.

She and my Dad were talking while playing chess next to the jacuzzi. "Storm?" Brooklyn calls. I looked over at her. "You good?" She asks, curiously.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm straight," I reply.

"We all know that's not true. We heard you and Bailey last night," Lucille says. Me and Bailey both blushed.

"Sorry bout that. We tried to keep quiet," Bailey says. Her phone lit up again. She looked at it and looked away.

"Drew again?" Lucille guesses. Bailey rolled her eyes. "Why are you mad at him? So he used to suck dick? You said so yourself. You don't care for anyone's sexuality. Besides you've cheated on him with Storm," She adds.

"I know and I don't care about that he's sucked dick before. I don't judge anyone because of their sexuality. I'm just mad that he never told me. And that he let Vinnie do that stuff to him. And besides, I told him about the first time I slept about Storm. He was upset but we agreed that I can only do it if he was there," Bailey replies.

I stared at her. "Why wasn't I included in this conversation?!" I exclaim. She shrugged. "He's seen me naked?!" I cry. She nodded.

"Storm, it's happened before, even when we didn't have sex. When you and Cyrus were having sex. I mean your dorm room was right across from mine," She states.

I rolled my eyes before looking at Brooklyn and GiGi. "So you two...how was the sex with Cain and Cyrus?" I question.

"Oh my God Storm. It's amazing. I can see why you go back and forth between them," Brooklyn says.

"Me too! Oh my God, Cyrus knows just how to hit the spot just right," GiGi says, reminiscing. I nodded.

"Yep but in the end, I have to choose one of them, not both. But that's just it. I feel so conflicted to choose just one to them," I reply.

"Which surprises me Storm. Why aren't you mad at us? We slept with two of your boy toys and you're not mad....why?" Brooklyn questions.

"I was mad but I realized if they're willing to lay down with two people close to me, then Nigel was right about them. They're just boys, not men," I reply.

Bailey's phone rung again. Bailey rolled her eyes and turned away from her phone. "I wish you'd talk to him," Lucille says.

"I don't want to. Besides, this is a girls trip. Let's just enjoy ourselves," Bailey replies.

"Then at least turn your phone off," GiGi says.

"I can't unless it's one of my Dads calling me. They told me to keep my phone on at ALL times," Bailey notes.