Chapter 41: Secret

Storm's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

"Fuck Storm!" Cain moans, as he came in my mouth. I slurped up every drop while looking him in the eye. I smirked as I licked his tip, causing him to twitch.

I giggled. "I love it when you do that," I say.

"Fuck you," He says. I kissed him.

"Later on. I have a surprise for you," I say. He raised his eyebrows.

"Oh? I'm curious," He replies. I shook my head. "Storm! I wanna know," He whines, dramatically.

"Uh uh! Wait for your surprise Cain," I say. He kissed me again before I walked out the door. I headed downstairs and passed by Marcelo.

I greeted him. "Hey Storm. On your way home I suppose?" He guesses. I nodded. "Hurry back. I don't think Lorenzo will be happy knowing that you're here giving my son head," He says.

I blushed deeply. "Oh. Sorry bout that. You're not going to tell him, are you?" I ask.

"It's none of my business. But try to refrain from being with Cain for the next couple of weeks please. His Mom is close to giving birth soon and I want him to meet his little brother," He says.

I nodded and walked out the door. I went to Bailey's house to find her standing outside. She glared at me. "Took you long enough." She mutters, as she got in the car.

"Sorry. I was with Cain," I reply. She held up her hand.

"Spare me the details," She mutters, in a annoyed tone. I drove off towards Nigel's home. I pulled up to find Dad & Brooklyn standing outside.

"Sorry I'm late. I went to get Bailey," I say.

"That's fine. Now come on! Dad found us a house and I'm so excited to see it!!" Brooklyn exclaims, happily. We all hopped in Dad's truck.

He drove off down the road. As we rode around, my heart raced with excitement while my mind filled with ideas of our new house.

We pulled out to a nice, luxurious mansion. "Whoa! Lorenzo, this is incredible!" Bailey exclaims. We hopped out and stared at the beautiful house as it lit up.

Guards walked out the doors and came over to take our bags

Guards walked out the doors and came over to take our bags. "Whoa! It's freakin huge!!" Brooklyn squeals. Dad chuckles. He looked at us.

"I've already looked inside and figured this'll be something you'd both would like. And of course, Storm, I had to find a house that was distant enough so you could use your powers without worrying about neighbors being in our business," Dad notes.