Chapter 38: Bout Time

Cyrus's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

I watched as Cain lifted up Storm's shirt and cupped her breast. Jealousy and rage shot throughout my body. I glared at  him as he made Storm giggle.

We were currently at meeting for Lorenzo and Marcelo. We stood outside while Lorenzo and Marcelo were inside talking. Cain and Storm were in another car.

He suddenly pulled her into his lap and kissed her. I glared at him as he trailed his hands down her back and into her pants. My eye twitched.

"If you glare any harder Cyrus, that whole truck would go up in flames," Drew says. I let out a frustrated sigh and crossed my arms.

"I just don't understand. Why does Lorenzo like him better than me?! I mean I fuck up sometimes but Cain is no better than me!! He's more of an asshole than I am!" I yell.

"That's good. Self awareness is the first step to recovery," He replies. I glared at him and he laughed. "My bad. I took an edible earlier with Bailey and it's finally kicking in," He says.

Then he laughed. "Why'd you take one?" I ask, curiously.

"I told her about the stuff Darrion told us he and Storm used to do. So if you must know Cyrus, we're going to have sex later on and she wants to try it and I do too," He says, giggling.

I stared at him. "Don't be stingy. Give me an edible," I reply. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small bag. I held it up to see which flavor I wanted.

I was still searching when something caught my eye. I turned my attention back to Storm. She was still making out with Cain. I looked closer. Is she riding him?!

I closed my eyes. Storm is gonna have me committed to an insane asylum. Well...What? if Drew and Bailey are gonna have sex later on....

Yeah and? Maybe it's time for that foursome? Also while high edibles? Storm won't forget it, even in her....altered state.

I smirked devilishly. Bout time. I grabbed Drew's edibles and flashed the truck's headlights to grab their attention. They stopped and looked back.

I hopped out the truck and walked towards them. Storm hopped out while quickly buttoned up her shirt. "Cyrus! You scared me. I thought you were my Dad," She says, breathlessly.

Then she looked down. Aw. Teddy Bear knows her place. Finally. I grabbed her chin and made her look up at me. "Storm, wanna come out with me, Drew and Bailey later? We're going to watch a movie and play games," I offer.

She stared at me. "You called me out to watch a movie and play games?" She asks. I nodded. I held up the bag of edibles.

"While high of course," I add. She grinned.

"Now that I can get behind," She says. She grabbed a gummy and ate it. I grabbed one and ate it too. We went back to our trucks.

"Cyrus, what are you doing?" Drew questions, as he took back his edible bag.

"Me and Storm are coming out with you and Bailey," I reply. He stared at me. "Still wanna have that foursome?" I ask. Then he started giggling.