Chapter 21: Savage

Storm's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

I pulled up to the house and parked inside the gates. I got out & entered the house. The guards greeted me and told me that Bailey was upstairs in my room sleep.

I thanked them and headed upstairs. I found Bailey sound asleep on my bed. I gently shook her. That didn't work so I tried another tactic.

"WAKE UP HOE!!" I shout, scaring her awake. She glared at me while covering her ears. "Good morning," I say, grinning.

"Was that necessary?!" She hisses.

"Yes. Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah, just let me pee first. I literally got the piss scared out of me." She says, glaring at me before heading into the bathroom.

I headed downstairs to find my Dad. I headed over to a guard to ask where I could find my Dad. He took me to the hidden room my Dad showed me.

I followed the guard down the long corridor. We entered a room that was dark but also kit. I looked over the railing and saw Dad downstairs.

He was with a bunch of guards surrounding a man. The man was being beaten up by my Dad and four guards. Whoa. I just stood there, watching the show.

The man coughed up blood as he screamed for my Dad to stop. One guard picked him up just to slam him down on a table.

Dad walked over and picked up an object. He slowly walked over to the man. "Where's my money?" He asks.

The man didn't respond so Dad ripped off his fingernails using pliers. The man cried out in pain. "Lorenzo!! PLEASE! I don't know," He replies.

"Where's my money Timothy!" Dad yells. He put on brass knuckles and began punching him over and over again. "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY?!" Dad shouts.

The man coughed up more blood. "Lorenzo, I swear I don't know," He says, weakly. Dad glared at him before backhanding him. Then he spat in his face.

"Now I'm gonna ask you again and don't lie. You know I hate liars. Why did you steal from me?" He asks.

"What?" The man croaks.

"I'm missing about 2.5 million dollars from my vault and you're the only one who has access to it. Don't FUCKING lie to me!! Where's my money?!" Dad says. A few seconds went by before Dad cocked his gun before aiming it at the man's head. "Last chance," He says.

The man simply glared at him. "Fuck you," He spats. Then Dad pulled the trigger. He put his gun back in its holster, tied his hair back, then spoke.

"Put his body in the furnace," He demands. Damn, Dad is a savage. One of the guards gave Dad a change of clothes as his had blood splattered all over it. He turned around and that's when he saw me. "STORM?! What the fuck are you doing down here!?" He yells.

"I wanna talk to you," I say nonchalantly. He rushed up the stairs and pulled me out the door. He looked back at me.

"I told you: you shouldn't be down there without me, especially when I'm doing that," He says.