Chapter 49: Dirty Deeds

Storm's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

"So it's the end of you and Cyrus?" Bailey asks. I sighed.

"It looks that way. I mean Bailey the things Lucille said about me were true. I hate to admit it but she's right. None of this stuff would be happening if it weren't for me," I reply.

I decided to call Bailey and tell her about what happened a few nights ago with Cyrus. I haven't gotten a chance to talk to her because I was so upset with Cyrus.

Cyrus had his phone on speakerphone and I heard every word Lucille said and Cyrus didn't bother disagreeing with her. It hard for me to disagree as well because she's right.

"Well what are you going to do Storm?" Bailey asks.

"I don't know. I haven't seen Cyrus or smelt his scent since that night. I called him out and told him how I felt about him. I still stand on it but I don't feel any better," I reply.

"Well I can't give you any advice right now. I haven't seen or heard from Drew in days. I'm worried about both of them. It's one thing for Cyrus to disappear for a bit but Drew always lets me know when he wants to be alone for while," She says.

"That's not like him," I state.

"Exactly. I'm worried about him, Storm. I went to the house but there's no sign of him or Cyrus or Hayley or anybody. All their stuff is gone as well," She notes.

I furrowed my brows. I closed my eyes and tried to think. "Okay. If I were Cyrus, where would I go? What would I do?" I say.

"Probably do something foolish to try to get your attention," She mutters. I frowned.

"Of course," I say.

"Storm, please talk to Cyrus. I don't want anything to happen to Drew. Look, I know in the beginning I said I wanted you to stay away from him but anyone with eyes can clearly see that boy loves you. He may do stupid shit but always comes back to you. Go find him," She says.

Then she hung up. I closed before rubbing my temples. I stood up and put on my shoes. I made my way downstairs and ran into Angel. She looked at me.

"Where are you going?" She questions.

"Out," I reply.

"Where?" She asks.

"Just out." I repeat, as I stepped around her.

"Lorenzo!" She yells. I glared at her.

"Okay! I'm going to find Cyrus. Bailey hasn't heard from Drew in days and I haven't heard from Cyrus. So I'm going to find them," I explain.

"I thought you were supposed to be staying away from Cyrus?" She says.

"I am. But I do want to make sure he's safe," I reply.

"Well I'm coming with," She says.

"What?! No way dude," I say.

"LORENZO!" She screeches.

"Okay fine!" I hiss. Dad ran into the room.