Chapter 42: Gone Too Far

Cyrus's POV:

I rubbed Storm's back while she laid her head down on my lap. She wasn't feeling well. She leaned over into the trash can and threw up again.

"Ugh!" She yells in frustration.

"The cramps hurt that bad?" I ask. She nodded. Her period was on and her cramps were so severe, she was throwing up badly. At first, I was worried she was pregnant.

We did go to the pharmacy and get a Plan B. I watched her take the pill but I was worried I may have bought an expired pill or something.

Then I caught a glimpse of her pulling a tampon out of herself and I was a LOT less worried. Storm sat up, looking irritated. "I hate being a girl," She mutters.

"Well it's better than being pregnant," I reply.

"Yeah, I guess," She says. She laid her head back down on my lap. I rubbed her back and that made her sleepy.

"Storm, go upstairs and sleep on my bed," I offer.

"Nooo. I wanna stay down here with you," She whines.

She reached up and hugged me. "I'll still be here Storm. Just go upstairs and sleep," I say.

"You're lying. Because Drew took Bailey upstairs but he left for Silver Essence," She retorts, glaring at me. I didn't say anything. "Oh okay," She mutters.

"Storm, I do have a job to do that involves keeping you safe from Vinnie and if that means I have to go to work to keep him occupied, I will do that," I say. She muttered something. I grabbed her face and forced her to look at me. "You wanna repeat that?" I ask, lowly. She shook her head. "Don't get fucked up Storm," I threaten.

She laid her head down on my lap. I pulled out my phone and texted Drew.

Cyrus: I might be a little late.

Drew: Storm holding you hostage?

Cyrus: Yep.

Drew: I'll try to distract Vinnie & Marcelo. Can't promise Cain won't say anything.

I rolled my eyes. I looked down at Storm. She was staring at the TV. I nudged her and sat her up. "Storm, please go upstairs and rest baby. I'll be back soon," I say.

"I won't be here Cyrus. My Dad is taking me and Brooklyn out of town. That's why I'm here early in the morning," She says, softly.

"Out of town? Where?" I ask. She shrugged.

"He won't say. By the way, he thinks I'm with Lucille right now," She says. Then she sat up and looked at me. "Speaking of which, where is she? I know you guys had that dinner date," She says.

"We did but I'm not thinking about her right now," I reply.

"Oh. So you're thinking about me?" She asks.

"No," I say, playfully. She punched my arm, smiling. "But seriously, you have no idea where Lorenzo is taking you?" I ask.

"No. Dad just said he's taking us out of town. You can handle being away from me for awhile. You do it all the time." She says, before standing up.