Prologue

Forter's POV:

"How's the subject?" 

"It's under control, she's responding to the commands."

"Such a great drug.... this is perfect."

"I agree, but the subject went berserk... I can't assure if its responsiveness is that perfect."

"That's not a problem. What's crucial is the efficiency of the drug."

They discussed while I just silently followed them as they entered the white room. The various scents of chemicals all over the area made me grimace, they f*cking hurt in my nose.

As we proceeded, I was stunned as I saw a teenage girl inside a crystal cylinder. Her furious eyes laid upon them and she started slamming that crystal cylinder but it created no sound.

I gritted my teeth upon seeing her fingers covered with blood that stained the clean white crystal mirror. Her white lab gown was also covered with such blood. 

She opened her mouth. She was shouting in anger and her eyes surrounded with black circles showed clearly that she was ready to kill.

"Let that thing go...."

"What's your plan?"

One of their associates, wearing a mask and a lab gown, pressed something on a monitor far away from the cylinder. As the crystal glass went down, the girl instantly ran after them, to attack.

Her screams were growls which echoed inside the white room and made me shiver for a bit. Her furious growls just stopped as a loud bang of firearm dominated the area.

I frowned, seeing the body of the girl bathing in its blood. The white-tiled room is now stained with it. He pulled his trigger, shooting the girl directly in her head. Small pieces of her brain were scattered around the body.

"We created that monster..."

"That thing... such a wild subject. An animal ready to slay"

The two of them started laughing and left the room, while I watched the people dressed in white, cleaning the mess of the two. 

Out of curiosity, I walked towards them and calmly stood just enough for them to notice and hear me...

"What's with that drug?" I coolly asked.

They flinched as they saw me standing near them. What's the matter?

"Oh, yes this blue-colored drug. This is the organization's new invention..."

I frowned, yeah that's obvious... tch.

"It's the Berserk drug," the other subordinate answered.

Satisfied that I now knew what was behind the drug, I decided also to leave the room. The teenage girl, they just called her a monster......

___________________________________________

Terrence POV:

He had already hit the bull's eye almost 10 times on the dartboard without missing one.

"I heard the organization is planning a game to test you?" I sip on my coffee after altering his attention as he planned to throw another dart.

"Yeah," he replied shortly, as always.

"What's your plan? What’re your preparations?'' After I asked that, I saw the pointed dart dashing its way directly to my face. I swiftly dodged it and frowned at him.

"The heck, man!" I hissed but I received no reply.

After a minute, he sat on his favorite swivel chair. 

"The org wants to test my credibility as the heir to the throne," he coldly replied.

Nothing's new. The Luxvell Mafia was always into a test just to know if the heir to the throne deserved to be a Mafia boss someday. Maybe it's quite a pain in the *ss being one.

"They are planning to have a game which I’ll play to satisfy them, but that's not it. I wanna play, too, to satisfy my cravings." His tone becomes menacing so I know he's serious about that.

"Cravings? Tch, monstrous." I drink all my coffee and stand to put the mug in the sink.

"In the world, we are in, we're already classified as monsters," he continued and I just shrugged at his thoughts.

Yeah, we are monsters lurking in the dark. No doubt about it.

"Let's go, we're gonna be late," he said as he stood up and got his backpack.

"I heard that Blake will have a speech later." I got my stuff too and followed him.

"And that would be a hell of an hour again," he complained.

"That's an orientation for you,'' I shrug and stop in front of my car.

"Yeah, whatever. Luxvell is waiting." he hopped inside his car and started his engine.

"Tsk tsk, yeah and they're waiting for you as well,'' I murmured and hopped in too and we made our way to Luxvell High.

We drove for almost an hour, it's because the school is hidden from anyone who's not a part of it.

What's the reason? 

Just simple.

We can't interact with ordinary people in their normal world. What they have there is peace and order. And about our world, I can describe it as a perilous world. Weaklings have no room in there.

I looked at my phone when it rang. I immediately grabbed it and answered the caller.

"Both of you, the orientation is already starting. The first day of school and you're both late!" 

I moved my phone away from my ear, she can speak without shouting anyway.

I looked at Gregory's car in front, he's driving so fast.

"We're on our way now, so calm down Chandria," I calmly replied.

"Blake is already on the stage, I know you'll both arrive here after the orientation ends."

She's mad...She already hung up the phone before I could say something.

I sighed and turned off my phone and focused on safe driving.

We're taking the dark path inside the gloomy woods. Who would think that there's something behind these woods?

Maybe no one...

We're the only ones who knew that there's a school named Luxvell High, School of the Underground Society....... owned by the Luxvell Mafia.