Chapter 33: Once Again

THE flaglets were only few near the safe zone and the tents. If there's any, only the yellow flags with twenty point value.

And because our group was divided, each clusters separated. The other group of us went down the staircase to roam around, and my cluster went to the woods.

The other class too divided their group, except for the Class A. They went off individually. D*mn, even though we have four in clusters, we can't stand to duel on one of them...

“Waaahh! That's mine!”

I was alarmed and halted to run as I heard Chelsea shrieked.

“Ouch!!!” A guy hissed.

I don't know if I'll take back my words on what I'm seeing.

Chelsea was biting the hand of one of the Class A. He's gripping a red flag let. I didn't noticed that Chelsea went off alone and now is biting someone for just a flag let.

Some were laughing as they saw the scene. Poor guy...

“Here now! Yeah fine I said it's yours, f*ck!” He cussed.

Raven got bitten by Chelsea. He let go of the flag let and Chelsea instantly took it and run towards us.

“Taaadaaa! Let's go!” She merrily said.

“Youre a monster!” Raven shouted at her.

“Bleeehhh!” She replied.

I shook my head in disbelief and just headed towards the woods with Chelsea, followed by Christopher at Jeth.

We got four flags now. Three yellow flag lets and one red flag let. Jeth kept the flaglets inside his shirt which was suggested by Christopher, that's weird yet ingenious.

“I can't see our other group...” Christopher said while we're running.

“Maybe there's nothing to worry. As long as we're in the safe zone before 4 o'clock, then it'll be fine...” Jeth replied.

I nodded. That's what we planned earlier.

“Wait! Help me out!” I said and stop in front of a tree.

There's a blue flaglet above. It's equivalent to a hundred points. What a luck!

“Shhh...we must do it silently...” Chelsea said.

I nodded and ready myself to climb. I volunteered to do it, I can anyway.

I took off my sneakers and stepped on Jeth and Christopher's palms.

I took their strength as my momentum when they lifted me and jumped off to reached the branch, flipping my body upwards to stood up on it.

“Wow. How did you learn that Athen...” Chelsea amazingly asked.

“Training?” I replied and winked before climbing up.

When I reached the blue flaglet, I quickly took it. I was about to head down when I lose the grip on it. I hissed as i felt my hand sting.

Chelsea didn't catch the blue flag let as it was caught by one of the Class A, Rios Anderson, if im not mistaken.

“Hey! Why did you hit Athena with that rock huh?!” Chelsea bravely hissed at him.

“I just wanna have this...” He coldly replied.

I rolled my eyes and just jumped off from the tree.

“We took that first, don't cheat...” Christopher said while frowning..

“If you want one then go search for your own...” Jeth added. There's a tension between them now.