Chapter 45: Monsters

Athena Rei's POV:

We can't take them down with just bullets buried deep on their bodies. That makes it more complicated.

“D*mn! We will lose ammunitions before we can take them all!” Raven yelled while shooting them, yet they're still moving to attack.

Raven shouted nang tadtarin niya ng bala ang ilan sa mga students pero walang nangyare, they're still running after him!

“Shoot them directly on the head!” Neon shouted.

I don't have a gun on me anymore. Im attacking them using the baseball bat I got.

I can't believe this. Before, I'm just using this bat to play softball but now I'm using it to smash their heads.

“Arghh!”

A girl student attacked me. I don't want to do it but I have to so she can't tear my skin.

I hit her with the bat on her forehead. It's impact was too strong that I heard how her skull cracked and her blood oozed out.

“I'm sorry...” I uttered while looking at her lying on the ground.

“Rarggh!”

Another one assaulted. I hit his temple too and he instantly fell on the ground while shaking. His skull broke and that pale organ came out.

I want to close my eyes to u see but how can I? I need to keep I'm smashing their heads as it was their weak spot.

I wanna throw up because I can't take this brutality.

Their loud growls echoes and filled the entire campus. Its horrifying, combined with loud rattling of weapons. This is a bloody night.

I swung my bat and hit them one by one as they assaulted all.

I smashed someones face and it destroyed. One came by another and as it takes longer, I'm getting used to it.

“Wake up!” I scream towards someone who tried to bite me but I blocked it by the bat's handle.

Yet it didn't work. She get more aggressive and yank me on the ground.

“S-sh*t ahh!” I shrieked in pain when someone grabbed my leg and bite it.

“Get off me!” I hit his head hardly so he can let go of my leg.

“Ahhh!” I screamed again when I felt someone scratch my back. It's so painful!

“F*ck off!” I yelled in hatred and smashed his head again and he finally let go of my skin. I smashed it again and assaulted someone who tried to bite my neck.

“M-my leg...” I hissed while trying to stand up. They're looking at me and grinning evily.

“F*ck! Get away from me!” I heard Chandria complain while assuring that no one will came close to her.

I wanna help yet I'm unable to do it. They're too many and I, myself can't even do anything to save myself.

I used the bath so I won't lose my balance. They attacked again, I don't have time to rest even with some seconds.

I tried to block them by my bat, yet they able to yank me on the ground and pulled my legs.

I was too weak to resist but I gripped the bat tightly and hit their hands on my feet.

I crawled away and keep hitting who will attempt to devour me.

“G-get off!” I'm losing hope as they finally got my bat and tried to hit me on my head.