Chapter 5: Cambridge

We're inside the mall now because Chelsea insists to buy her cocktail dress which she'll wear on the girl vocalist screening for the music club band.

Days already passed and it went well. No threats at all, no barbie doll and her friends lingering around to mess with us.

I'm sitting on a black elegant couch while sipping on my frappe, while Reine and Chelsea were both busy on choosing clothes. I sighed deeply and check on my wrist watch, I think they'll take a long time choosing for a good dress. I need to go home and get my things before going back to school.

"For goodness sake Chelsea, you're taking too long on choosing..." I said impatiently.

"Gosh Athen. I'll appreciate it when you help me to choose... " Then she rolled her eyes on me.

I rolled my eyes back and stand up to choose some dresses which will suit her measures. We are inside her boutique. Chelsea owned it.

"It's hard to choose Chelsea. I mean, all the dresses her look so good on you!" Reinne exclaimed and I look at her. She's pouting now and seem so tired on choosing. Yeah, she is right.

I shrug and look around and my eyes fixated  on a blue cocktail dress infront of me. It has pearl and blue green beads lining on the edge of the cloth. It is elegantly designed and yeah, expensive one.

I immediately took it and lend to Chelsea. She giggled and instantly rush inside the fitting room.

I seated again on the couch with Reinne who's holding a dress too for herself. It's a pink dress which really suit her personality and fine body measures.

"You won't like to buy one for you?" She asked and smiled sweetly on me.

"No.  I have enough dresses on my closet. I'll just buy some softball equipments..." I said and finished off sipping the frappe.

Yeah. I'm determined to join the softball club. I missed playing that sport and aside from just studying and having training, I want to have something to be done during my leisure time. Id rather make myself busy than deal with those freak students.

"Yippee! You never fail me Athen!" Both of us flinches when Chelsea shrieked and turns around showing her dress in front of us.

We went out and bought for softball equipments before heading on my house to get my stuffs. I let them wait inside the car and just went inside my home. The maid set my stuffs ready so I won't take long and immediately head back to the campus.

My brother is not around as always. I know he's in his work now even though it's weekends.

We head our way back to Luxvell High. I'm driving the car whole the two were just both silent at the backseat. I roam my eyes around the area while driving on the dark path.

I felt a bit shocked when I saw a manly figure standing far away in the woods. I decided to shrug it off and looks back on our way..

I glances back on the figure but nothing's there anymore. Its kinda weird if someone is roaming inside the woods of Luxvell High...

I sighed and just ignored it because I don't know the answer anyway...

When we finally arrived, we arranged our things for tomorrow. We need to be ready.

Kenzo and Gian were out and decided to went home. They planned to have weekly work out in Kenzo's place. Both of them find ways to help their body build for the training.

"Afternoon trainings again everyday! It'll be an exhausting week again! Gahh..." Chelsea complained and I just sigh.

Night came, we're inside the cafeteria. We're eating and I'm just quiet while letting them talk with random topics they have thought.