Chapter 6: Against the Odds

Morning came...

We sitted in a table that can accommodate to the five of us. We also bought our snacks to eat. Aside from us, there are some students that were also here and few of the cafeteria's personnels and staffs..

The cafeteria is so wide which I think can accommodate of an average of 300 and above students and i knew that this is not the only cafeteria of the Luxvell High..

The cafeteria is elegantly designed by stuffs in silver color, the silver emblem is eye catching as well which is designed at the walls..

The front wall and the door is made up of fiberglass enables the students outside the cafeteria to see us inside in here... so elegant.

I'm sipping on my grape juice while my friends were busy checking and reading the student handbook. I sighed and choose to join them on what's their topic all about.

"Girls and Boys Dormitory are separated. Both are in the same area. Here, near the cafeteria, eastern part. Gymnasium at the southern, other buildings at the northern and all of the classroom building at the western part,  this school is very wide and huge, tsk" Gian said in disbelief.

"You didn't notice while we are strolling around the school ground yesterday?" Reinne asked in so much disbelief too while moving closer to them, pulling her seats towards them.

"How can they noticed it? Instead of listening, this two kept on joking and teasing around yesterday while we're strolling..." said Chelsea and they started laughing about it.

I'm just listening to them and we're in the cafeteria for almost an hour before a lot of students came inside the cafe as well...

It's already morning and we decided and deal to have a breakfast together, having a delicious meal with friends is good.

Slowly the cafeteria is occupied by the students and it really can't help and avoided that their eyes were on us, on our side. Maybe because we are the new faces that they see, well aside from Reinne who I guess studying here since her junior years....

I just finished drinking my grape juice and started craving for another one.

I go to the counter and ordered another one. As i turn and walk my way back to our table, someone just bump me on my shoulder which causes my new buy grape juice spilled on my clean uniform....

"Oops, sorry, yar' bad. You better look and check way Miss.."

I narrowed my eyes on a girl with a barbie face infront of me. She have some acquiantances on her back. What's this? Barbie and friends?

She also has this British accent. I need some wotaah, my goodness....

"We have a wide area here, why are you even blocking the way?"

I said that and now i raise my brow at her like nothing bad happened to my precious uniform..

"What? Are you talking to me?" now her pitched voice echoed and pointing at herself like she didn't bump me on purpose.

"Can't you state the obvious here?", me starting to get sarcastic.

I noticed too that the students become quiet, what's them? I guess they want a show here..

"Look here ya' newbie, no one dared to talk to me in such manner, know your place here" she's now fuming in anger but i don't care.

"I know my place.... i'm here inside the cafeteria.... standing infront of you" I emphasize every word, highlighting it so she can get every detail.

Then i raised my brow mightily, ignoring the sticky feeling given by the grape juice..

She's about to slap me when one of her acquaintance whispered to her. The barbiedoll looked behind her and suddenly she frozed. I don't know why, then slowly, she walks aside.