Chapter 18: Parting

FINALLY, I already decided. I will leave Luxvell High for good. That's what I want in the first place.

I'm in the passenger seat as my brother drove to Luxvell High. I'm silently gazing at its high walls that still amazed me.

I sighed deep. I'm not yet ready to enter the school. I know some of them knew about the incident that night.

"You okay, Rei?"

I looked at my brother. He's focused on driving, fixated at the road. I know too that he's weighing out. He's awared that I'm nm not yet ready to enter the school again.

"I'm just fine..." I shortly replied.

He glances at me and smiled a bit. I remained silent and glanced at the scenery that the car passess.

As we entered the big gate, we instantly head in the campus headquarters. There's a wide path designated for four-wheeled cars to help everyone for faster roaming. That's how wide this school is.

We arrived and headed to the desk to ask for Mr. Chains' schedule. The weird yet amazing cylinder-shaped aquarium of the headquarters still highlights the wide hall.

Unwasting our time, we headed shortly at Mr. Chains' office. He was sitting at his swivel chair, facing the big glass wall. He's sipping on his coffee as we arrived.

"There's something odd in this coffee..." He murmured then turned to us.

"Good morning Mr. Chains." My brother greeted.

"Greetings too, the weather outside is nice, isn't it?" He replied.

I'm quiet and just sat at the front seat. I'll let them talk and listen to them.

"Yeah, fair weather Sir..." My brothered smiled and look outside as well.

"Just like life too. Sometimes it'll rain, sometimes it's fine. A lot of changes happened too, but it didn't last long..." Mr. Chains unexpectedly said.

He looked at me and smiled. I don't know if its for me, but if it is, I appreciate that words he said.

"By the way, here are all the documents of your sister's school record. Pass it to her next school and it'll be all settled. She'll just attend her class and no other problem..."

Mr. Chains grabbed the white folder from his cabinet and handed it to my brother. 

"Actually, I still haven't choose a school as of now..."

"If you cant find any school that'll accept her for this period, Luxvell High will still welcome her."

After instructing us, we instantly left the office. I decided to stay for a while in the campus and my brother headed to his work.

This past few days, he was so busy and still up until now.

He said that he'll fetch me after I packed my things. I started walking and strolling around going to the cafeteria. I didn't eat my breakfast because of the hurry that's why ill buy foods.

I ordered fries, can of soda and two pieces of clubhouse sandwich. While waiting, I can feel the glances of everyone and murmuring behind me.

It feel so uneasy. I hate being the center of attention, especially now. Theyre talking about the stuff that I wanted to forget.

I promptly left the cafeteria, without even getting my change. I walked and avoided every crowd the ate my foods at a single bench.

-----

I'm on my way to the Girls dormitory. I'm at the corridor when someone bumped me. I feel the pain at my thigh when someone hitter it.

"Oh, hey. The b*tch is here..."