Chapter 3: Warm Welcome

Now is our physical training. We're wearing our P.E uniform and because it's just a basic training, our professor instructed us to run in the big oval near our dormitory for five times.

My sweats were flowing down while running. My other classmates were now complaining and wanted to sit on the ground just to rest.

Gian and Kenzo were enjoying. They're both into sports, so no wonder.

"I don't want any of this anymore!!!" Chelsea screamed but still running with Reinne.

"T-this training w-will enhance o-our endurance" Reinne said while gasping.

I'm gasping too because of exhaustion. I already wanted to lay down and rest. The weather is hot too but we're almost there, we can't stop and just give up.

After the training, Sir Chavez called us and he started to instruct again.

"For now, you can all take a rest. We still have a lot of acti activities. Even you're all in Class F doesn't mean that you don't need to learn a lot from this training."

We're just silent and continues listening.

"Class F, where new, not yet enhanced students are here. Some of you may choose to stay or ranked up to be in Class A; students are those who are already qualified to enter the world of Luxvell, Class B to E are the students who's making their way to Class A by excessive trainings. Lastly, your Class for the new ones and not yet trained students, either choosing to be in Luxvell mafia or choosing not to enter the society. Even so, you all must train, the same intensity with the Class A as much as possible through the advance teachings..." He ended and dismissed us.

In our stay, gradually we're trying to adjust. For me, I don't want to rank up. I'd rather choose to avoid the underground society as much as possible. I wanna be a Class F who choose to have a normal life after studying here.

Lucky enough. Our locker rooms are near. I immediately change my clothes and fix my things.

We only have an hour for the break. It's enough time to rest and we choose to spend our time in the cafeteria.

We ordered our snacks the moment we arrived. We seated at our favorite spot and focused on talking. After a moment, a group of guys headed on our table.

"New students, right? Leave, I want this table" A guy said.

We stopped from eating and look at them calmly.

A hard slam echoed in the cafeteria. He slammed the table, not liking what he saw at our calm reactions.

"You all have guts huh?" He said with a smirk on his face.

I stood up. I faced the guy with an ogre like face. I think he's the leader of the other five guys behind him.

"Athena..." Gian calmly said with a warning.

Chelsea held my hand, stopping me from what I'm planning to do.

I'm pissed and because I'm eating a chocolate cake, my hand motioned and grab it to slap it on his face. The smash was too strong that made the guy fell off the ground.

"Just F'ck off jerk! I hate it when someone's disturbing my meals!" I shouted creating a tension in the cafeteria.

"You b*tch!"

He immediately get up and push the table upside down. Kenzo becomes alert and blocked the guy's first which dashed towards my cheek.

Gian pulled me away with Chelsea and Reinne.

"Don't fight against a girl, dude. Be humiliated of yourself." Kenzo coldly said, facing the six guys now.

"As much as possible, we're avoiding a mess... " Gian remained calm.