Chapter 39: The Mafia Game

“Is he going to be fine?”

“He won't let himself killed by those b*stards. Gregory is aware that if he die, all of us will die as well...” Terrence replied to me.

“We can't join either. Once we help Gregory fight, we'll break the rule..” Raven added.

A hundred against one. That's the first stage for Gregory.

“He won't be called as the first rank of the Luxvell Mafia for nothing...” Rinzuki said beside me.

We're in the second floor of the detention building, watching Gregory head towards the troop.

He's calmly walking, not minding that he's outnumbered.

The big projection indicated the three hour duration of the fight. He must kill them all before the time ends but if he fail, the committee will die.

“Three hours is enough...” Rios said.

I almost hold my breath when the signal came.

His slow movement goes into a fast phase, running towards the enemies who's started shooting him.

I can't believe his speed. Its inhuman!

He swiveled his katana in the air and I realized why.

He blocked the bullets with his katana.  It's unbelievable yet he's doing it. The last thing I knew was, the bullets came back and hit the other foes.

“Its incredible...” Rinzuki murmured beside me.

My breathings were rugged while watching him fought. He kept on dodging the bullets until he came closer to the troops.

He leaped high, step on another's shoulder and swung his katana in a split of second. It's so flawless, however, a head roll on the ground which was slashed by the sword.

He continued slashing everyone's head like it's just some kind of leaf. The battle was filled with terrifying shots and groans.

“Hell yeah!!!” Raven came to be shouting in glee.

I looked back at Gregory and smiled. It's right, there's nothing to worry about because he is Gregory Ash Don-Luxvell, the heir of Luxvell Mafia.

***

Gregory Ash Don's POV:

Fifty-six, fifty-seven, fifty-eight.

I started counting the dead while swinging the sword.

Can they shoot me if I'm too close? I guess not. I'm in the middle of the troops.

I'll lose in long distance battle, so get closer and slash them.

I grabbed someone's head and slashed its neck.

I only hear the sounds of blood scattering and bones cracking from their necks.

I don't mind the foul scent of their blood staining my body and face.

I stepped on someone's back, slashing another neck. My blade reach his bone and I heard it cracked.

“Too passive...” I grab someone's gun and started shooting them.

I felt a little sting on my arm and my blood flawed in my fingertips. I stabbed my sword on the ground and used my two pistols hidden in my pockets.

“Hes just alone! Kill him!”

I smirked and lick my lips and tasted someone else blood. It taste foul.

I slide off after throwing the pistols when it lose ammunition. I went behind the guy who spoke earlier.

“Kill me? No, you can't...”