Chapter 37: Start of the Nightmare

WE’RE in the middle of the vast field. It's a total silence. We can't see any students around. What the f*ck is happening?

“Where did they all go?” Terrence asked, confused as well.

The cold night breeze blew. The danger went more serious.

“Athena!”

I heard Kenzo called. I turned and saw him with Christopher. They're both heading towards us.

“Where's Gian and Chelsea?” I immediately asked when they arrived.

“I can't find them. They're not in there dorm...”

I pulled my hair out of frustration and walked back and forth. I don't know where to start.

“All the students were now inside the amphitheater. Mr. Lucero announced that everyone must be in there while the Class A were heading to the detention building...” Christopher said.

“Chelsea and Gian might be in there! Come on, let's warn everyone and tell this to Mr. Lecero!” I exclaimed.

I started to walk when grabbed my arm. I frowned at him but his attention isn't on me.

He pressed something on his wristwatch and I heard a static sound on it then became clear as seconds passed.

“Gregory's order. Evacuate all the students of Luxvell High. Get armed and forthwith gather. Boy's dormitory, ASAP...” He said and cut the line. His aura changed.

“We can't trust anyone here. I don't know if I could trust you too in this situation...” He narrowed his eyes and stared at us.

“We don't have a plan yet but it's better to wait rather than making a reckless action...”

Few minutes passed and the other Class A came towards us in front of the boy's dormitory.

“What's happening?” Charles asked the moment they arrived.

“Why did you believe this girl? Even Gregory fell on her insanity” Neon exclaimed with sarcasm.

“And why the hell won't you believe me?”

I stand in front him. He glared at me and tension occurred between us.

“Arguing won't help. Isn't it obvious? Everything that happened now was odd. I know all of you isn't blind not to see the problem...” Christopher barged.

I just distanced myself from everyone and observed the grounds. The moon is in it's superiority as it lit up the surroundings. The cold sensation of the night bring much more goosebumps.

“The students were inside the stadium. Mr. Lecero got something to announced and Mr. Chains is still sick...” Chandria explained.

“Blake went to see him but he's not back. Is Mr. Chains in there?” Rios asked but we have no idea.

“We need to check the amphitheater...” Terrence announced.

“Let's split into two. Some will check the school grounds and some will check the amphitheate. If you see some students around, then take them away from here...”

Terrence lead and the plan, they all followed. Thanks to their mini chip, they can communicate.

I joined Terrence's group. I gripped the gun on my coat as we run towards the amphitheater.

We can't hear any noise coming inside. It's just bright yet silent.

We slowed down as we came nearer then looked around to see if there's something odd.