Chapter 40: Blames

Kenzo's POV:

“No one must see us...” I reminded Christopher. We're on the school ground.

Cameras were all around for the game footage. Once we're seen roaming around, it'll be a problem.

“If only we can destroy those cameras...” Christopher replied.

We both know about it and our task is to find the other students, as what was ordered.

We both head towards the school building which we often used for the Class F physical education.

“How sure he is that there's still some students outside?” I asked.

“Once he said it, that means it's precise...”

I nod. We started checking the rooms one by one, with guns on our hands.

It's my first time doing this, and I feel discouraged. How will I suppose to do this if im not that equipped?

My worries strengthened by the fact that I don't know where is Gian and Chelsea.

Christopher gestured something that made me focused on our task again.

“See that room? Our P.E room?” He asked and I gazed on it's door. A camera was installed right above it.

He lift his gun and shoot the camera. It was pulverized, what the hell...

“I thought we mustn't destroy it?” I asked with a low tone.

“Its a hurdle. They won't wonder if one or two cameras were unfunctioning, probably. Come on...”

I shook my head and followed. Good thing that our guns have silencer.

We walked in the dark hallway and started knocking in every classrooms, asking if someone is around. We saw no one yet, even a ghost.

We arrived at Mr. Chavez's room for his class. I won't intend to knock on it because it's lock from the outside.

However, I knocked three times and I felt something. I heard movements inside, it give me goosebumps. Ghosts must be real...

“Hello?” I asked just enough to be heard inside.

No one answered and I called again but no respond again.

I sighed and stepped back, leaving the room but I hear noises again inside.

“K-kenzo? Is it you?”

I instantly came close as I heard Chelsea's voice inside. What a relief!

“Christopher! They're here!”

He guard and keep an eye around while I'm destroying the padlock. Why are they locked in here?

“Its me, Kenzo! Wait up for awhile...”

I saw a fire distinguisher nearby and used it to destroy the lock. It instantly diminish and I move the knob. I saw Gian and Chelsea right in front of the door way.

I went inside and saw the others. My classmates were here too. Only the Class F were locked in here.

“Sh*t! Close the door Kenzo!” Christopher exclaimed and I followed. He was left outside, d*mn!

I observed what's happening outside. I haven't heard any gun shots. I felt relieved when my phone vibrated and Christopher informed that the second stage might already started.

My phone have a hacking device for transmission connection.

I sighed and stared at them. Everyone is looking at me. Theyre puzzled and frightened at the same time.