Chapter 41: Second Stage

*** Behind the on-going game ***

Forter's POV:

I'm here, waiting for the time.

The game had started outside. Probably after some minute, I can start the plan.

My phone vibrated. C45 sent a message, informing that the routes were clear. He hacked the system, assuring that everything is ready.

My phone vibrated again. Lexero is calling. This old guy is annoying.

“Yeah?” I answered.

“Some monitors got disabled. Can you check it?” He asked.

“Yeah...” I replied shortly. He's wasting my time.

“I used the invented products of Rigor as a test for it. The students will  be the guneia pigs...” He informed. I can't do anything about it anymore.

“I already know that...”

“Nah. You still didn't know the other invented tool...” He cackled up, too glad that I don't have an idea about it.

Yet he's wrong. I know everything.

I head in the restraining room after the talk. This will be interesting...

Yet its awful for the other baits. It's already a checkmate for them.

The stage is about to end.

Two armed man guarding the room is standing in front of the entrance. I pulled my gun and shot them in the head.

Lecero probably thought that no one is there to change the flow of the game. That's the blind spot.

I grabbed the keys on the man's suit and used it to unlock the knob.

Everyone inside gawked at me, all frightened.

I ignored some who asked about my agenda. I destroyed the hacked cams, they're not in used now.

They're in daze. I don't need to explain. They must be grateful that they aren't killed by the toxic fumes.

----------------------

Athena Rei's POV:

The loud gunshots and the groans of those who got shot filled the atmosphere of the night.

I shoot anyone who went close, assisting Gregory and the group. He's on the lead. He keep swiveling his sword, reaping all the corpse on the ground.

No mercy, that's what he's doing. No hesitations, just kill them all.

“Come on!” Raven screamed.

He's holding a vector gun, useful to kill big quantity of foes.

Hes good at dodging the bullets that was shoot at him.

I blinked when a sharp tool passed at the side of my face. I shivered in fright.

It came Rinzuki from afar, he's holding kunai daggers in his hands.

“Watch your back” He said and throw his daggers again to the enemies. It pierced on their chests.

I nodded and kept supporting them from behind. This is the least that I can do to help them.

The other members were using different types of guns as well. I heard a rattling sound of gun that came from Terrence's gutling gun.

Were been separated because of the overwhelming fight. As we're thinking much of dodging and escaping the enemy's assault as well, we have to make a run for it too.