Chapter 8: The Murder

When lights evade, there were enigmas kept in the silence of the night and what lurks on it that made it a mystery...

That day when morning came, around 4 o'clock, I woked up. I'm looked around and I remembered that I'm inside Gregory's turf.

When I pinned the doorknob, glad it's finally open and I went out of the Detention building.

I immediately head in my dorm. When I arrived, Chelsea gave me a long lecture and I can't bearly listen because of her high pitch, I guess Reinne feel sorry about it.

That very same day, the committee of the High Ranks planned to have a Foundation Day Celebration and Acquintance Party which was announced by Blake Franz Chua in the Class Representative meeting. Gian was the representative of our class.

After the Foundation Day and Acquintance Party, another activity will happen.

"Well, perhaps we're allowed to rest from the excessive trainings because of the events!" Chelsea shrieks that made some of the students gaze at us.

Some glared at us especially those Classes that's in the higher level.

"Know how to mininize your voice when talking Chelsea..." Gian hissed at her.

"I'm sorry..." Chelsea pouted and peace signed.

I'm playing with my foods infront of me, I don't have an appetite. I'm still thinking of the happenings which doesn't concern my being at all...

"Athen, You okay?" Reinne wrap her arms around my left arm and looked at me.

"Yeah. Just thinking some stuff..." I sighed and continued playing the utensils.

"There you go again, being problematic about something that mustn't resolve at all..." Kenzo scolded then sip on his drink. Yeah, if only he knew what bothers me.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever..." I roll my eyes on him that made him chuckle.

"Yeah, keep yourself distressed 'till you look like a granny..." He teased.

"Shut up..." I lift my glass of water and attempted to spill it on him.

We're inside the cafeteria having our dinner. We're still enjoying togethers company even though some Classes doesn't like us there at all.

"You're so rough Athena. No wonder that you're always in the guidance office before and some aren't approaching you..." Kenzo added.

"I don't care if no one likes me. I wasn't created in this world to entertain everyone, okay?" I proudly said. I flipped my long brownish hair on him and he just laugh.

Our talk stopped when the crowd became silent. We gazed behind, the Class A entered.

This will be the first time seeing them dine here in the cafeteria at the evening. Tonight they're now complete.

"What's up with them?" Gian murmured beside me.

I'm watching them take the middle table and seats. That dining was designated for them, it's there territory inside this cafeteria.

They were busy talking to each other aside from the pale guy who's staring blankly at me.

His menacing look didn't fail to send chills on my spine. That j*rk, what is he thinking...

I rolled my eyes on him and faced my foods again. The noisy crowd now became silent as they arrived.

We proceeded to eat when suddenly the lights turned off. Some students panicked and some murmured around what's happening.