Chapter 30: Meet Again

Zach's POV:

I'M on my way on Forter's place. I thought to have a visit.

I'm noiseless as I entered his front door. As usual, it's so quite and I'm aware that he's in his secret room.

We don't have any missions now. Even Spade didn't called for spying. He said he can take care of it.

I knocked on his door. He knew that I'm coming, so his door with recognition censors open. That's how secure he was...

It's dark. Only the vent above the wall of this wide room illuminate the place. I saw him sitting at his chair at the long table. He's playing chess., alone...

“That's downright creepy...” I joke around as I reached him.

He chuckle. He messed the arrangement of the chess pieces in the board and returned them properly.

“Playing chess alone?” He asked, unsure.

“I always win in chess games. You must asked me play with you too...” I said and occupied the other seat.

”I can concentrate while playing alone...” He replied. That's weird.

“By the way, is there no missions to come now? I'm bored...” I complained.

He just answered me with a grin and looked up at the vent in the room.

“The battle is about to begin...” He calmly announced.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“The game of death is coming...” He seriously mumbled.

It sends goosebumps in my body. It's been awhile since the last time I heard that.

“Ready yourself. This game is kinda rough and it'll happen after a month...”

I'm wondering how he knew this things. If ever that it'll happen, that will be a hell of a bloody battle. That will be the Mafia Game...

**********

Athena Rei's POV:

“Athen!”

I already hear Chelsea's voice from a distant. Gian is riding his car towards my home.

It's been a month now, and everything went back to normal.

Yeah, Luxvell High is open now. No bad things happened for the past months so the students can go out every weekends. It just happened the last two weeks ago.

I'm holding my luggage and beside me is my brother who's waiting for my departure with my friends.

We're heading to the field trip. As requested by Gian and Chelsea, they want me to come in the field trip, and besides, it's my Christmas vacation now in school so they really insisted...

And aside from that, they told me that I have connections to Mr. Chains that's why the process became quick. That's absurd.

“Dont forget my reminders Rei...” My brother said beside me.

“Of course I won't. Don't treat me like a kid anymore...” I sighed.

“Im just making sure. What if something happened? I'm not there to rescue you instantly...” He worriedly mumbled.

“Brother, two days and two nights only okay?” I said and clung my arms on his left arm.

“If Mr. Chains didn't insisted with your friends, I won't let you come...” He frowned.

I grinned at him which made him grimaced. He can't do anything about it.

Gian's car stopped in front. Chelsea instantly went out to approach me.