Chapter 10: Samuel

Forter's POV:

I'm here, watching how they torture a guy from a school I'm observing for couple of days now.

"You've said that you'll stick to our deal..." The guy said calmly but full of hatred.

"What do you think of me? A fool!? You're the foolish here boy!" The group of goons laugh at him. They're surrounding the guy right now.

He spit on the goon's face, the one who led the group and they started beating him again.

"Boss, the drive is missing..." Said one who came towards the leader.

"B*stard! Why did it went missing?" He growled but then calms down afterwards.

"It's not important anymore..." He said and continued beating the guy who's just smirking while receiving the great beating.

"There's no forgiveness to all of your deeds. I-i followed your orders, to burn the detention building while the first rank is inside, i-in exchange for the information of you killed many younger sister..." He hardly said before coughing blood.

"St*pid! Our boss was the one who explode your sister's head into pieces. Do you think that we'll say it to you?" He laughed like the talks were just a joke.

I sighed, the only thing that I could do was wait.

I cupped the cold gun inside my leather jacket and patiently waited. Watching how they torture Niel Cambridge, the son of the two traitors of Rigor Mafia...

He looked at me, smiled and uttered the  last words of his life...

"Thank you..."

They continued laughing while stabbing his eye sockets with two pointed scissors and left it buried inside. I'm looking at the bunch of goons laughing evil, seemed so satisfied on what they did.

After they did it, they played the two eyeballs that rolled on the dirty floor. They stabbed his body too, more than ten times and his blood flowed...

"It's enough..." Their boss said and carried the corpse.

I waited in the dark forest while they're hanging Niel's body above the gate of Luxvell High. They did it expertly.

"The grave is ready. Five bodies can fit in there."

I looked at him and patted his head.

"I'll rely it on you..." I said.

I head and met the five goons who hanged Niel's body.

I grabbed my gun and shot the four guys straight on their foreheads. Their boss remained immobile while I'm aiming to gun  on him.

"You're a traitor, Forter!" He shouted.

I smirked at him and explode his brain out. The gunshot won't be heard because of the silencer of my gun.

"Lee, bury their bodies..."

"Roger..." He instantly followed and dragged the five corpses in the grave...

-----
Athena Rei's POV:

I chuckled and hesitantly positioned and hit the ball hard with a bat.

I'm in our softball practice and my friends were cheering while watching me.

I ran fast and the team did a home run. We're declared as the winner.

"Wow congrats! You nailed it Athena!" Chelsea shrieked.

I seated beside them and offered me a face towel and drinks.

"Rest and change. Later it's Chelsea who'll cheer later..." Gian said.