Chapter 11: The Warning

"ADJUST it upwards!"

It's Chelsea's voice that envelops the Class F booth. We're already making and it's not just an ordinary booth.

"CF's Pastry and Coffee Shop, cool..." Kenzo proudly said. He created that name anyway.

Gian manages everything while Chelsea is on designing. Reinne and I were just helping out with our classmates. I don't have any idea about designing so I don't have any help here honestly...

"Ervene and Christopher is on their way now..." Clarie said, one of our classmates.

"Waah! I can't wait!" Reinne shrieked.

I sighed, I'm already tired. I better escape and practice softball rather than decorate and stare at the books.

"They're here. Help them with the boxes Athena..." Gian ordered to me. I grimaced and walks away.

The booths were held inside the classrooms. It's quite ideal because the senior buildings were facing the vast field and the other classrooms with booths were not that far, just the same locations.

I wandered around and search for the two guys. I don't even know how they look like, may sound but that's the truth.

"Here..."

I looked at the guy who spoke behind me. He stare at me blankly and handed a box full of books and magazines.

"Why did you hand it to her? It's heavy..." A guy newly arrived complained.

The other guy just shrugged and get back the box, then carried it again. He has quite long black hair pale skin. He's an emo type too, I could tell.

"I'm sorry about Ervene, he's just like that..." The guy cheerfully said.

He has a blonde hair. He has a manly body build as well.

"You're Christopher, aren't you?" I asked and carry the small box containing animated books.

"Yeah..." He shortly replied and smiled.

"What are these books?" I approached.

"Just literary books, magazines and animated books..." He replied.

We instantly arranged the books in their shelves properly the moment we arrived. Also, the tables and chairs properly arranged and organized well.  We have a lot of tasks to do and it's very exhausting.

This busy week made me know my classmates well. I didn't know them all...

"Erickson and Christopher, kindly work on the technical. Roan and Anniza will be on pastries, Reinne and Marie on coffee making, Chelsea, Athena and Clarie on hospitality work, with Ervene, Marionne at the counter, then Kenzo and I will be on purchasing needed things..." Gian instructed.

I frownd and wipe the tables and chairs while everyone focused on designs and arrangements.

"Athena!"

I gazed at the door and saw Samuel with the three Class A. What are they doing here?

He ran and towards my direction and steal the cloth from me and he continued what I'm doing.

The three guys came in as well and head towards the bookshelves and choose something to be read.

"It's Neon, Rinzuki and Raven..." Reinne said beside me while she's wiping her hands.

"Yeah?" I confusedly replied.

"They wanna read books..." Samuel suddenly said.

"Give it back to me..." I tried to steal the cloth from him but he moved away and smiled widely, then proceeded on wiping the tables again.