Chapter 42: Great Escape

Zachary's POV:

'The second game is done, gather them all and sneak towards the escape route. Wait for the others at the exit but let the first ones head outside Luxvell...', that's what I receive from him soon after the end of the fight.

I informed Ken about it. We need to take measures to escape with the other students.

The classroom door opened and Ken came out with the other students from Class F, my classmates.

“Lead them Kenzo, I'll guard on the back...” I instructed.

“Copy. Be careful everyone. No one should split in the group. We'll take care of this...” Kenzo announced to them.

“The paths were still clear. I hope no brigade pops up and attack us...” I said and pulled a gun from my black coat and handed it to Gian so he can help us, in case.

I'll use a sword with double sharp blades this time, designed with lightning encrypted around it's sharp blades.

What matters now is to guide them escape out of this hellish game. The plan mustn't be wasted. It's the least thing we can do to help.

We head the path away from the building. All the cameras were altered now but no one in the opposing side will notice. C45 hacked them well.

We head towards the woods. The secret passage is there to escape the walls of the Luxvell High and no one knows that except from us and Lee, or should I call Samuel, hes one of the subordinates of Spade as well.

Everyone will soon arrived in front of the woods when someone shoot to our direction. Someone is coming!

“Marie!” Everyone gasped when one of us got shot.

I saw a battalion of foes aiming their guns on us. This will be a rough escape for everyone here.

“She's wounded! But don't panic, she's shot in the leg and we can treat it immediately when we got inside the woods and escape!” Gian scolded at the panicking Class F.

He is right. Once they got inside the wood, it won't be that hard.

“Ken, Gian, lead the way. I'll take care of this...” I glanced at them and they both nodded.

“Stick to the plan. I'm looking forward to it...” I pulled my sword and get ready.

They carry one our wounded companion and run inside the dark woods.

The unit started shooting us but I move fast. I killed one with a sword then stole his gun. I attacked them with Ken and Gian's support at the back until they got in.

“Now, I'm fired up...” I smirked. I can move freely now.

I took off my coat and topless to face the enemies. I came after them after my companions disappeared inside the vague atmosphere of the woods.

I shoot them, aiming at their chests. I'm outnumbered, fighting alone to a battalion of armed men.

It's a great disadvantage but I used my skills in guns and in my sword. Gradually, the ground was filled with dead enemies but I felt that the foes isn't decreasing, instead it's adding. Is the third stage already starting?

They shoot me again and it's too many. All I can do is dodge and hide from the nearby trees.

Another troop aimed, I used the gun to shoot first but I lost bullets. This is where ill die, probably.

Yet I felt nothing because someone shoot them, getting rid of the foes.

“Asking Ken to lead the group inside the woods was an ingenius act, but choosing to fight alone was a suicidal act, Christopher...” I heard someone spoke behind me.