Chapter 4: Adjustments

That commotion became everyones topic as it spread all over the campus. I think that'll be the headline of the year. Because of it, the school council president knew what happened.

We've been called in the student council office... We faced the President of the council, Blake Franz Chua...

My friends and I faced the community service for five days while the barbie doll and her friends together with the six guys faced the detention punishment for three days. It's unfair! It's better to be locked up inside a detention room rather than cleaning around the campus for five days.

What wonders me a lot was when I saw their pale face reactions when they heard that they'll be in the detention room.

It's been days when the commotion happened. It's our third day of punishment and the other will be their last day.

I keep on complaining because of the heavy box I'm carrying. We need to bring the boxes to the cafeteria. We must carry it carefully because it contains the ingredients for the menus to be served. I wanna slap Blake for this but I can't. I'll just murder him in my mind.

"Hey Athena! Faster..." Kenzo said which made me frown.

"What? Tch..." I stump on the ground while carrying the box.

"We better hurry, Blake said that this is needed this noon..." added Gian carrying three boxes.

"Don't compare my muscle strength to yours. That Blake must've known! I better clean than carrying heavy boxes..."

"Don't complain. I think he mistook you as a guy..." Kenzo said with a teasing tone.

"Argh...I hate you!" I stumped again.

Rein and Chelsea were on the cafeteria helping to serve foods and also make sure the cleanliness there. They're lucky...

"We can't complain, the President just did his responsibilities. This is just for discipline purposes..."

"Sometimes I'm getting pissed of your positive mindset Gian. They started it, so we must be exempted for punishments!" I complained and pouted.

"Tch. Serves you right. Chelsea and Reinne shouldn't be in the punishment in the first place..." He grimaced at me.

"And why those Class B? That barbie doll and the others--- Ouch!"

"Watch out, Psh...." Kenzo complained when I bumped on his back.

We stopped in front of a big building. I saw the large silver carvings of it's name above.

"LuxvellDetention Room..." Gian uttered, reading it.

"Oh... It's like a haunted building." Kenzo uttered too.

Out of curiosity, I put down the box I'm carrying and walk towards the entrance of the building.

"What do you think you're doing Athena?" Gian stopped me.

"Uhh... It's not bad if I'll just peek inside, right?" I looked at him unsure of what my guts and curiosity wanted to know.

"Game, come on..." Kenzo followed too.

"Tch... You two," Gian frowned in protest.

I moved the knob slowly and to my surprise, it's not lock. We easily got in. It looks like a haunted building from the outside but elegant look from the inside. We saw a wide area which seem to be a welcome hall with its table and sofa. There's a counter too and a lot of openings with long hallways. What the h*ll? It looks like a labyrinth...

"Well, it's not a good idea to intrude so let's go..." Gian said, about to turn back when I pulled him towards one of the long hallways.

We roamed around the area. It seems to be abandoned because no ones around. I'm expecting to see the Student Council Officials with the students detained.