Sampo - Hot commodity

After your endeavors in saving the entirety of Jarillo-IIV, you decided to head back to the underworld to check on the status of rebuilding relationships. Your first stop would be at Natasha's clinic, the large communal hospital room was spacious enough to give you and Natasha some space to speak. 

"Oh, Y/N, how have you been?" Nat asked, checking your physical appearance and furrowing her brows a little. 

"Busy." You answer with exhaustion laced in your voice. 

"Same here, the clinic has been overrun with some sort of bacterial infection, I can't seem to find the cause. I know this might be a bit to ask, but could you help me out?" She pleaded, and without much back and forth you agreed. 

"Sure thing. You know I'm always up for helping you out." You smile, a bit of energy reentering your life-drained corpse. 

Natasha gave you a supposed address for a 'Super cool-a-cola' product that was mass produced for everyone in the underworld. Something about it gave you a bad feeling. Though once you entered the facility claimed to house the company, you found nothing but an abandoned space. 

Though out of the corner of your eye you spotted a figure looming near the walls. Clinging to it, you draw your bat to the ready and charge at the unsuspecting figure. Just as you draw near a screech is uttered by none other than Sampo Koski. "Y/N?! You scared me half to death, so why are you trying to kill me!" He exclaims with alarm. 

"I thought you were behind the Super cool-a-cola product that's been making people sick." You kept the bat dug into the wall just above his head. The force of which nearly getting you bat stuck in the wall. 

"Huh, I don't know whether to be more offended that you thought I did it, or the fact you were willing to kill me regardless-" He brings a hand to his forehead to emphasize his disbelief. 

"Focus, do you know anything about it?" You question, not giving the salesman much leeway. 

"Sure do- they sent me a business invite just this morning." He chimes. 

"Oh no." 

"Ohhh, it's a trap, isn't it?" His brain goes blank. 

"Yep." You grab him by the cleavage window in his armor and drag him out the window just before the factory explodes. You take notice of the many holes in his armor, the ones around his somehow beautifully toned waist, and mumble in envy as you both tumble outside the factory. 

Holding his head, once he realizes what happened his jaw dropped. 

"Scamming me is one thing, but murder!? HA- Sampo Koski is getting to the bottom of this outrage!" he fumes, shaking off the debris from his clothes. Offering you a hand, you take it and are surprised by the strength he displayed in pulling you up. 

"Do you secretly have muscles?" You inquire. 

"Oh, it's no secret that, Sampo Koski is a muscular~ man! A man of the people! These guns are for all." He smirks, taking the opportunity to flex it. Though, you know how to tease a tease, so you lean in with a sly smirk. 

"It suits you." You tap his chest, and gently flick up his curly styled blue bangs. Cutting him off before he can drive himself into the ground coming up with more synonyms for 'muscular man'. 

With a broken brain and a single brain cell, the flustered and 'muscular' man trails you like a lost puppy as you head back to the clinic. Despite the lightheartedness between the two of you, the situation was getting far more deadly. You decided to head back to Nat to ask her if there was anyone else she'd talked to. If there was anyone who could've hinted to the company that they were investigating them.