Svarog (Reader AU)- Time will tell

---X---

"Annd ~ There!" You dust off your hands, proud of the fantastic welding you'd accomplished on your latest project. A nicely polished soldier, refined with the most top-quality metals, courtesy of the underworld's finest miners.  

You rolled your hand over the smooth texture, soaking in your handywork with admiration. The conjoined armor pieces were fit nicely over an extremely durable exoskeleton. You thought for a moment before concluding on a proper name. Resolving to screw in the final head piece and activate your machine, the red sensor served as a camera and information dock for the robot's hard drive. 

"First initialization 100%.  All systems: online. User input required-" It spoke, causing your eyes to shimmer, like a child had just poured glitter in them. 

"Uhh right, let's see. Terminator." You joke. The large automaton does not compute the 'humor' in the same fashion. "Incorrect user input." 

"Fine. You're no fun. Authorization for user, Y/N, code: Supreme guardian's secret lover." You chortle at your little joke, not knowing that the Supreme Guardian herself was mere feet behind you.

"Very funny, Y/N." She says, walking into the room stoically, carefully analyzing your work. 

"It- it was a joke, I-"

"Authentication complete." The robot concluded, its heavy plated legs raising it's bust above you and the Supreme Guardian by at least a couple of feet. 

"Your work is becoming duller, Y/N." The Supreme Guardian noted, looking over your crude drawing of which she once endorsed. 

"Sure, my state-of-the-art, revolutionary technological enhancements to your armies are suuper dull." You played along sarcastically, rolling your eyes. Taking a moment to climb up on the robot's shoulder to feel taller than the Supreme Guardian. 

"Don't give me that attitude Y/N, even if you are an architect, I am your superior." She commanded, the stony glare in her eyes shook the playfulness from you. Throwing your brows up in surprise you jump off your high horse. 

"Geez Anna, lighten up! Ever since you became Supreme Guardian you act more and more like your mother!" You laugh, though Anna doesn't find the same appeal to your snide remarks of her mother. You cough to break the tension. Quickly dropping the topic and resuming a light-hearted yet more professional tone. 

Anna places your work down with a thud, "I want revolution that stops that stellaron! Stop your insolent games before all of us freeze to death. The people are depending on me, and I order you to get your act together." Her eyes were wide with a desperate agony. 

Narrowing your brows, you watch in disappointment as Anna's form exits your lab. She'd really changed, in all these years, even her once lustrous light brown hair had started to coat itself in an unmovable soot. 

"Ok, now to activate your memory card!" You regain a chipper attitude. Taking the tiny chip and inserting it into a small slot by the side of the robot's face. The red sensor on its head simulates blinking, the enchanting crimson shutters from top to bottom slowly. 

You pause, noticing how the robot studies you. "Analyzing me?" You grin, backing up to give the robot some more to look at. 

"Initializing data: conclusion, average." It said remorselessly. 

"Average?! I am your creator! I should be the standard- you defective bolt sack!"  You fought back, cringing in abhorrence. 

"Reinitializing data: conclusion, extraterrestrial." The robot made a small jest on your behalf, not that it was aware it could.