Table of contents

A/N: I realize that sometimes the titles of my works can be a bit ambiguous, so this chapter is going to serve as a bit of an information hub.

I'll put the name of the chapter and a brief description, because I'm bad with trigger warnings sometimes.

Bolded: Angst or death topics

Italics: Fluff and lighthearted comedy (My comedy is bad...)

Underlined: Plot driven rather than romance driven (Expo dump?)

***: NSFW or explicit content (Of sexual nature)

1. March 7th - Welcome Aboard: March 7th becomes a bit jealous of the fact you keep ignoring her.

2. Dan Heng - Stone wall: Dan Heng keeps trying to push you away despite you being a couple, this leads to tension once his nightmares come to light.

3. Sampo - Hot commodity: A businessman with a code to sell to the highest bidder, has to join you for a bit of detective work into a shady business. Somehow shadier than him.

4. Qingque - You got this!: On a small date with your insane gambling addict girlfriend, lots of fluff.

5. Natasha - Sick day: While Nat is completely wiped out from so much work, you decide to help out around the clinic.

6. Jing Yuan - Hall of Infamous Jealousy: While an event organizer on the Luofu, you encounter a bit of hostility from an act you employ for a party. Though, the enamored general won't let it slide.

7. HSR X Reader - Disney world: The crew of the astral express decide to take a small vacation with a few friends from their travels.

8. Kafka - You will remember nothing but me: Kidnapped and brainwashed by Kafka, this torturous relationship won't last as your astral express family try to bring you back to their side.

9. Luocha X Fem! Reader - Falling and Dreaming: Luocha has saved you time and time again, but you don't want to involve him in your struggles as you are forced to confront your past.

10. Blade (Reader AU) - Higher Purpose: Nothing more than a regular employee at the divination committee, you are suddenly dragged from your reality by a psychopathic murderer.

11. Bronya (Reader AU) - Finish line: A soldier upon a fleet ship, you are captivated by the sudden appearance of a stranger upon your ship. Trying to help her back to her planet will go against the very thing you were built for.

12. Welt - The only star in a vast universe: There is a torment to loss, but an even greater pain when your loved ones leave you behind. Welt has travelled somewhere you cannot follow.

13. Svarog (Reader AU) - Time will tell: An innovator and architect under the rule of Anna Schariac, the Leader of Belobog. Your passion is in creating your best friend, a giant robot, or saving your home from the eternal freeze.

14. Himeko - Ruler of my heart AU: Nothing more than a common peasant who idolizes the radiant queen, what happens when reality crashes with expectation?

15. Dan Heng - Target Acquired (Hitman AU): A high profile hit is ordered on a business conglomerate heir. Only this hitman can't bring themself to release the ties of the past to follow through.

16. Blade - Runner (Rival AU): As teenagers in a modern high school, you're no-nonsense work tactics clash with the aloof and lazy brute in school. Who suddenly starts following you around like a lost puppy.

17. ***Kafka - Darling (Slight NSFW): As a stellaron hunter, it is within your parameters to try and follow through with the missions assigned to you. Though, this becomes quite difficult as you are locked up.