Stellaron Hunters - Road Trip

"Let's go Y/N!" Placing her sunglasses over the soft rim of her bangs, Kafka pushed you out the door. 

"Where did you say we're going again?" You asked a bit apprehensively. 

Ignoring you, Kafka dragged Silver out of her little nook inside the pantry, exposing her to the light as she hissed like a vampire. 

"You know she just drives where the wind takes her." Sam laughs, jumping off your arms and laying over your shoulders. 

"Why are you still a cat? Get off my shoulder and walk yourself!"

"I could- or I could just sit on your shoulder." Snuggling his fur against your arm, Sam got comfortable. 

Blade was positioned by the door frame, leaning against the wood like he was in a gang.

Pinching the bridge of your nose, you could already tell this trip was going to be a disaster. Once you got close enough to the car Kafka gave you a blank smile. 

"What?" 

"You have to drive." She cleared her throat, having Blade put one of her coats into the car and another over her back. Sometimes you wondered why she needed so many coats. Like a hoarder on TLC, she had cramped the trunk of the car full of different trench coats, of varying lengths. 

"You and Blade can't drive?" 

"If I drive, we'll crash- If Blade drives, he'll crash- on purpose." She smiles, sitting in the back and crossing her legs with a grin. Pointing you to the drivers wheel you sighed, there has never been a moment in your life where you actually had to steer anything. 

"Sam, can't you drive?" 

"Cat paws, doll. If it's not you driving, then we'll crash!" He laughs, purring slightly as he snuggles his head onto your lap. 

With no other choice you awkwardly fiddle with the seatbelt, noticing that no one else even tried to put theirs on. Shaking your head, you watched in confusion as Blade sat down, keeping his arms crossed over his chest the entire time. Even as he closed the door, he used his foot, rather than move his hands. You assumed he thought it would be cooler that way. 

This car was hopelessly going to crash, and you were too tired to argue. Switching the car into reverse, you backed up. Forgetting to check behind you in your rear-view mirror you hit something.

"Was that a person!?" 

"No." 

"Absolutely." Blade chuckled, scoffing as he rode shotgun beside you. 

Grimacing, you decided to just drive forwards and hope you ended up on the highway. Eventually the lanes merged, and you were on the expressway. It was pretty easy to keep moving forwards, just keep your foot on the pedal and keep it there...not pushing down any harder or lighter...at all...

Before the boredom could take over, Silver hacked into the speakers and began to blast her music. Lightly bobbing her head in the backseat next to Kafka. Sam began to cover his ears with his paws. 

"Not a fan of 100 Gecs?"

"Unless that means geckos that I can eat- not particularly, no." He huffs, closing his eyes as it did nothing to stop his heart vibrating to the bass boosted audio. 

"Silvie, play something more tasteful." Kafka asked, flicking her hair behind her shoulder as she lowered the window. Getting a fistful of wind to the face, and yet somehow it only served to make her look better. Flipping her hair elegantly in the artificial breeze, she could've paid it to do that, and it wouldn't have turned out nearly as nice as it had.