Blade - Welcome to the express, I guess?

He looked ridiculous, fully decked out in a costume dedicated to famous people who wanted to be immediately recognized. The dark stained glasses, white facemask- to top it all off he wore that ugly hat. Sticking out like a sore thumb, you wondered why he asked you on this date at all. 

Staring into his eyes, completely unenthusiastically as you sipped on the drink you'd bought, he sighed. 

"I don't do long distance." He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest as he lowered his brows. 

"I have a job to do- plus we still get to meet up from time to time!" You nudged his arm slightly; his furrowed brows barely moved an inch. 

"I don't do- long- distance." Leaning over the table he glared at you, "We should work together." 

Raising a brow, the sound of you slurping the last few bits of liquid from the straw filled the silent tension. Getting irritated by the noise, he smacks the cup out of your hand. "Really? That's littering." 

Silently he mocked you, repeating your criticism with a little hand-puppet gesture. You supposed he was really trying to get under your skin today, and it was working. Picking up the cup, you flung it at his face. Laughing a little once the satisfying -tap- slapped his nose. 

Blade stood to loom over you, unemotive eyes staring deeply towards you. He looked away begrudgingly before lightly holding your hand. "I don't want Elio involving you in his plan- so we should join the express." 

If you had any liquid left in your mouth it would- then and there -be spit all over his face in astonishment. Had you heard him correctly? The infamous ICP's most wanted, criminal on the run, wanted to settle down with you on the astral express...

"You're hilarious Blade." Laughing at his serious expression you swallowed a thick clump of saliva. "Oh, so you're serious." 

"We're not doing this Blade!" 

"Yes- we are." He utters stiffly, running after you as you dash away from him. You knew that the moment you brought him on board, the IPC would be notified, how could this be his master plan?!

"Stop chasing me you freak!" You begin to sob, whether he realized it or not, when he chased people with those beaty red eyes it terrified them. It terrified you! 

"We should be together- together." He retorts, gaining on you as he speeds up somehow. 

"Please!? Oh dear god- STOP!" Pleads only serve to make him more concerned about you, thinking that he needs to be near you at all times if you're this scared. "Blade, they'll arrest you." 

Stopping dead in his tracks, he suddenly began running full sprint in the opposite direction. Not understanding his thinking until he nears a police station, your jaw drops. "What is wrong with you!?!" 

Hurling yourself after him quickly, you were too late to stop him. Apprehended by IPC members as he willingly puts the cuffs over his own wrists. "There, now take me prisoner on the express." 

"Sometimes I want to divorce you." You stated, watching him remove his horribly bland disguise. 

"Means you want to marry me first." He places a stoic kiss on your cheek. It would certainly be more affectionate if he didn't have the personality of an angry cat. Irritated, you pursed your lips. 

Pushed into your custody for IPC transport, as a temporary emissary for your boyfriend who was also now your prisoner. With a hand on his arm, you took him onto the boarding dock of the express. Your expression more strained than a blind elderly person who just lost their glasses, you wanted to throw yourself over into the void of space.