Nanook - The Core (NSFW)

A/N: It's another explicit one...so if this isn't what you're looking for, pretend to be blind. 

---X---

There was a war on the horizon, one that you could no longer ignore. Nanook threatened the very existence of the universe itself, such an idea posed to destroy you as well. With a lack of better judgement, you appeared to Nanook, an action best not taken as a warning unheeded. 

Golden swarms of light attempted to push you out of the Aeon's conscious. Like a violent river it pushed against you, your intrusion was an unwelcomed feeling. Finally, the barrage of the Aeon's gold blood had ceased. Nanook brought a hand to you in attempt to squash you where you stood. 

The feeling of animosity grew within them as they realized you were of the same capacity as they, stuck in their mind in which they were of equal footing. 

"What do you want?" Their discordant voice hung heavily over you. 

"To talk." Extending your hand, Nanook was not amused, assuming you were there to taunt them. 

"I refuse. You can no longer hurt me, Y/N." 

"That was never my intention, Nanook..." Your voice trailed off sorrowfully. Witnessing the remorse in your eyes the Aeon despised it. 

Unwilling to speak to you, Nanook once again launched an attack, forcing their mind to conjure a method of removing you. Their objection was to no avail, as your frame remained, a bitter reminder of the past Nanook so eagerly had tried to escape. 

"I've done everything I can to forget you- and yet, here you are." 

"I know- I shouldn't have done this to you. It wasn't fair."

"Fair?! It was cruel!" Nanook shouted, a wave of anger radiating off of them. Slumping down, the image of Adlivun began to manifest around you both. You watched in horror as Nanook clutched their head, refusing to remember that place as your surroundings returned to black. 

The bandages surrounding their arms began to coil around you, taking on a mind of their own as they lead you to Nanook's side. Placing your hand hesitantly on their back you began to comfort them. The many straps and buckles on their arms unravelling and falling to the ground, the golden waters rippled like flames as they poured out from Nanook's grasp. 

"Everything is being destroyed. You can't stop it." Nanook said sternly, clenching their fists and returning their buckles and tassels back over their arms. Leaving your embrace Nanook walked off, into the crevices of their mind. 

As you raced to follow them, the surrounding environment slowly began to change. From the darkness and voided hollow of their mind into a memory. This nostalgia was a searing wound on Nanook, one that took the form of a large gash upon their chest. The pain intensified as Nanook's 'blood' began to pour relentlessly. 

Clinging onto themselves bitterly, Nanook fell, left in the ruined and charred remains of Adlivun. There was nothing left, as the great shock that erupted throughout the cosmos upon their emergence had inevitably destroyed the solar system around it. 

"There was nothing you could've done." You spoke, no louder than a whisper to the one who laid silently upon the burning embers. 

"I want it gone; I want- you gone!" Fighting themself, Nanook groaned, their anger sending waves into the empty void that began to manifest in the real world. As your ground began to shake Nanook's eyes widened. 

"You- experienced that ripple...In the real world?" A terrifying stare in their wide eyes, watching as Nanook's pupils shrank in comparison. 

"Nanook- I can explain."