Kafka - Darling Pt 2 (NSFW)

A/N: Content warning, exploitative behavior and sexual content. 

The mission was a success, leaving only a few final parts to Elio's master plan. Getting the specifics of that plan sorted out was your job, a frustrating and tasking role that no one else on the team was willing to share. It was a shame how after you unlocked the true and total focus of your inner conscience it was extremely difficult to get back into it. 

The prison break taking everything you had drained you to the point your eye began to twitch in frustration. 

Kafka noticed you struggling to come up with an idea, grabbing your chin and bringing it close to her lips, she smirked. "Five minutes. You have five minutes." 

"Very encouraging." 

"Not scrutiny, Darling. The owner left an appliance on. Either they're really sleep deprived, or they're coming back." She pointed to the oven, with a five-minute timer remaining. 

Having snuck into a random person's house in the middle of the day, your hideout had been raided by Jing Yuan and his cloud knights. This somehow was the best backup you could have come up with. 

"Blade, keep watch on the door. If someone comes in, just kill them." You commented quickly, focusing back on your map. 

"I don't take orders from you, short bastard." He snarled, looming over you with his intense red eyes. 

"Yes, yes you do. Now go do your job. Good doggie." You snapped, mocking him as he drew his sword from behind his back. Your little worrisome outbursts were uncharacteristic, though this cruelty towards the psychopath was not uncommon. He got on your nerves, constantly smelling like blood and the scent of death.  

Kafka walked over to you, a bitter stoicism on her face, signaling you to calm down. "Start getting a hand on your emotions. Or I'll do it for you." She threatened, a bit less enamored with your stumbling mess of a brain when it didn't come up with great plans. 

Pinching the bridge of your nose, you focused. Closing your eyes and struggling to find the moment to meet with your inner conscience for deliberations. 

Kafka took notice, walking behind you and clutching the side of your face, entering into your subconscious with you. 

Embarrassed to show her the mess within your mind, time seemed to freeze on the outside. 

"So, I finally get to see this beautiful brain of yours~" She hums, strolling around the desk in the dark room, surrounded by tons of pages. Piles of words that fly into the recesses of your mind. 

"Beautiful is an overstatement." You sigh, not having been able to conjure any ideas as your mind continually gets pushed in and out of your control.

"Let me, help you. Only because I love you." She remarked, Kafka used the word 'love' loosely. Though, it didn't matter, as the devotion you swore to her when you joined the stellaron hunters was more so a proclamation to her than to Elio. 

Kafka knew that, as she strolled around you, pivoting right before you. Using her teeth to remove her gloves she threw them onto the ground of your mind. She placed her hands over your ears, "Tune everything out but me." 

She dragged her fingers over your eye lids, closing them tightly. Her soft touch slid from your face to your neck, exploring every inch of your face, circling around your ears and working her way down.

 With her lips getting close enough to touch your ear, the heat of her breath sends a chill down your spine. "Focus on my touch-"

There was a stunning urge within you to fall into her arms, to ignore the calls of responsibility and lose yourself to her. This thought lingers in your mind, appeasing her as she curved her touch inwards from your neck down to your chest. 

She unbuttoned your shirt and possessively roamed around your chest, playing roughly with your nipples as she began to leave a few kisses on your neck. "Kafka-" Your breathy voice called to her, your face heating up as she continued. Kafka rolled the fabric off your arms, dragging her fingernail gently over your arms. She unbuckled your pants. 

"Do you feel it?" You could feel a grin plastered on her face, her hands moving in unison in both directions. Her left hand travelling down to your waist, as her right hand rose to your lips. As you pressed a kiss to her fingertip, she stopped you. 

"You- have to focus." She laughed, realizing the irony as she teased you. 

Not letting you get in a single word she presses her fingers gently into your mouth, gagging you as she pushes her fingers deep inside you. "Mmm~ You're so warm on the inside, Y/N." Her low and dulcet voice called to you serenely. 

Your saliva falls off your mouth as she sensually roams around your mouth. Keeping your tongue in place while she touches the back of your throat stroking her finger in different patterns over the top of your tongue. She moves around, losing herself in your mouth, as her lust for you grows. 

 Shocking you as she sticks her hand below the hem of your pants and under your underwear. 

"Ka~!" You moan under her touch, but she refuses to let you utter a word. "Focus, darling. Five minutes, remember?" How sadistic of her, but you loved it, every minute of it. 

Her fingers stroke over your groin, letting you grind on her fingers with slow motions, eager to feel her touch. "Ahh~ You're sensitive today." She moans, finding a strange heat pressing onto her face. Leaving a mixture of rough kisses and soft bites along your neck she grins. 

Sliding her hands deeper into your pants you flinch, sweat and saliva flowing down your bare chest as she continues her tirade on your body. A tyrant on a minefield, she promises to leave you sore and restless. 

The motions of her mirrored hands as she places her hands in and out, stroking you up and down. Intoxicating you under her every caress as she presses herself to your back, leaning on you as if she was doing a completely innocent act before you. 

"haa-" You moaned, her pleasure heightening as she drags her saliva covered hands from your mouth, and her wet hands from your groin. 

Her actions come to a head as you feel your legs give out, crumbling under her touch. "Have your idea?" She grins, lowering you onto the ground. 

"Yeah-" 

The both of you return to your outer consciousness, just before the homeowner returned, the four of you had escaped through the window. 

"So, where are we headed. Darling?~" She smiles, remembering how you felt under her touch as she runs her fingers along your jaw. Threatening to do it again. 

"To the Sky-faring Commission. We're going fox hunting." 

The charioteer, Yukong was in for an unpleasant surprise. To begin the next phase of your plan, the Luofu was going to have a bit of a sailing issue. 

"The both of you completely disgust me. I'm getting a restraining order." Silver feels sick to her stomach, hoping to never see either of you again. 

"Get me three of them." Blade gags, disgusted by the copious amounts of lusty flirting between the both of you. 

"Getting more doesn't mean they get farther, you know that, right?"

"Shut up." He spits, just wanting to get out of there.

---X---

A/N: Well! That was certainly a chapter if I do say so myself, words and all that jazz. 

Writing non-gender specific NSFW is not as hard as I thought it would be initially. Though, I again have no real practice writing explicitly, I do apologize if anything seemed extremely weird or awkward to read. 

This chapter was a bit short, but I've got a lot more coming up so don't be too discouraged. Kafka isn't gone for good! Patience is key <3

Thank you so much for reading!