Serval - A bit of Frosting

"So, how would you like it decorated?" 

"This is hard- maybe white and blue? He just graduated from the academy, so I want it to look nice." 

"Wow, already? It feels like he just started last month." You smiled, whipping up a bit of frosting as Serval leaned over the counter. She smiles before shrugging a bit, placing her arms down and resting her head on top. 

It was nearly every day after she left the architect's office that she would stop by just to watch you prepare a couple of desserts. You knew her favorite orders, on the hot days and the cool ones. The way that she took her coffee as she would ask for it, 'hot with two sugars, extra cream'.

How in the world could you know all this? Well, that was because Serval was your only customer. Aside from Frank who decided to come in every once in a while, to check up on you, this place was practically your own safe haven. No company, no customers and no interruption from your passion. 

Serval loved your shop. She loved everything about it, from the chairs to the smell, the walls to the door. Though, the one thing that she loved most about your shop, was you. Coming in just to watch you concentrate with such precision on something that you valued. It brought a smile to her face. 

"Sometimes I wish that Gepard would just take it easy. You know?" She laughed, thinking about how her idiot brother would overwork himself until he passed out on the street. Serval often talked about how she thought Gepard took the family creed too far. 

"It's his passion. Everyone has one- and it's his turn to follow it." 

Your response earned a soft huff from her lips. Watching intently as you began to fill the piping bag with the light baby blue frosting. You smoothed out the white base coat and then began to texture on a few waves on the side. 

"Passion is good, but so is taking a break."

"Hmm?" You questioned, only just hearing the sound of her voice prodding your ear as she dragged you out of focus. Without warning she smeared an entire load of frosting onto your face. Finding the need to sneeze, you turned away from the cake, letting all the frosting land on Serval. 

"It's on!" She called, running around the counter and grabbing your stiff-peaked frosting batch off the table. 

"Serval! Wait-" Laughing as she scooped the frosting into her hands, she chucked it at you. Barely ducking in time, you grabbed the baby blue frosting and began to squeeze it as hard as you could in her direction. 

"Not on my uniform!" 

"You started it!" 

Both of you ran into the kitchen, seeing the fridge she used it like a shield and blocked the attack of your baby blue. Countering with a whip of her plain vanilla as she couldn't help but notice your smiling face under the copious amounts of frosting. 

It was in that moment that she lost her footing, slipping on the frosting she'd thrown earlier. You jumped towards her, catching her arm as the both of you kept slipping on the buttery frosting. Neither of you could gain footing as she plummeted, dragging you with her. 

Landing on top of her you gasped. 

"If this is your way of asking me out-" She took a bit of the frosting from your nose and licked it. Her eyes widening as she realized how smooth and fluffy it was, "Then I accept." 

"Then it's a date." You smiled, kissing her on the cheek as you tasted your baby blue frosting. 

Getting off of the floor you helped her up, watching as she cleaned the cake bits off her skirt and grabbed a mop. 

"I'll clean this place up. It's the least I can do for starting a frosting war." 

"Thanks. I'll go finish up the cake." Leaving her alone you made your way back to the cake, which luckily had been untouched in the ordeal. Adding a bit of flare to the waves with tiny white pearls you added the Silvermane crest to the front of the cake, and the Belobog flag to the top. 

The fondant you used was a nice pastel color to accompany the dark blue lettering you used. Serval had requested a specially made signature, "Congratulations Geppie." Chuckling at the name you finished up the cake and packaged it in a nice box. 

She had finished cleaning up all the frosting and was ready to head out. "Thank you for this Y/N. I know he's going to love it." Serval kissed you on the cheek. 

From opening to closing, Serval was the first and last person you saw every day. Her wonderous smile as she swayed into the store, kissing you affectionately on the cheek as you lead her out for little dates by the fountain. 

You'd bring her an assortment of different baked goods that you made that day, as she would show you all the new projects she'd been working on. You doubted that she was able to tell you these things, but as it was between the both of you, it didn't matter. 

Serval had a passion for her work, deeply in love with everything that her job entailed. Though, that love was nothing in comparison to the affection she had for you. She would make an effort to visit you every day at the same time, to help you clear up shop and close up. Even taking the opportunity to promote your small store with her songs from time to time. 

"Are you still passionate about baking?" She asked, curled up in your arm as you both sat before your cable box. 

"Not as much anymore. Though, that's ok. I've found someone to be passionate about." 

"What a coincidence." She grinned, placing a kiss on your lips. Letting you lean on her as you both watched Gepard in the background of the Supreme Guardian's speech. 

"I wonder if he'll be a captain one day." 

"If he's anything as dedicated as you are, I'm positive he will." You reassured. 

---X---

A/N: WOW Fluff guys, see it's possible. I know how fluff works! I promise I'm not just an angst machine. 

Although, this could've very well become an angst...

Anyways! This feels like my version of the coffee shop AU. 

Thank you so much for reading!