Luocha - What's in the Coffin?

"Departure point?" 

"Xianzhou Yuque." He responds calmly, holding the coffin to his back as he peers over the empty starskiff. 

"Requested destination?" 

"The Luofu. A delivery- is all." With a smile, the guard allows him entry into the flight port, where the many different starskiffs laid around awaiting passengers for departure. The heavily militarized area was under strict surveillance after a sudden visit from high-priority criminals. 

Domestic travel had been cut off, to the point that Luocha had to find a way to convince the dispatcher that he had an important government official inside his coffin. The midway point just before he could enter the Luofu from the Yuque was under strict lockdown. 

Approaching one of the starskiffs, he was stopped. 

"Sir we're going to need to take a look inside that coffin-"

"Ahh, that might pose a problem. Now gentlemen why don't we just sit down for a bit of tea?" Luocha proposed, hoping that they would agree and let him pass. To no avail as they forced him to wait there for a small search lion to investigate the box. 

"psst- here!" A voice called out to him. "I'll get you in." You winked offering him a spot inside your crate for him to hide his coffin. It was quite a clunky thing, but Luocha managed to fit it on the starskiff as you hid the vessel under the bridge. 

"Thanks." 

"Don't mention it, cutie. Name's Y/N." You smiled, moving the starskiff alongside the others. He laughed a bit, walking over to the wheel where you lazily began to rest your head. 

"Luocha. Why did you help me?" 

"You look like you've got money." Admitting as you rubbed your fingers together in hopes of a monetary reward. 

"I'm afraid I don't have much on me at the moment." Luocha admits with a coy grin, rubbing the back of his neck as his hair fell over his shoulder. 

"Shame- what will you pay me with?" 

Thinking for a moment he began to remove his clothes and unbutton his shirt, "Oh gross- no no!" 

"I can only offer what I have. My body, or my services." 

"How about you tell me what's in the box and we call it even?" You joked, partially serious about the offer which he gladly accepted, placing his clothes back on. A bit red from the embarrassment he apologizes, walking towards the edge of the star skiff in contemplation. 

All his life he was forced to offer himself in exchange for the right to survive, becoming a merchant off that ideal of trade to live. To find someone who would complement him without taking advantage of him was an unusual differentiation in his regular routine. 

Not entirely trusting you yet, Luocha decided it would be best to keep a bit of the truth as he finished tidying up his clothes. 

He told you how there was a stranger inside the coffin, that his job was just to return the body as a favor. Not entirely believing him you made sure to keep a close eye on the stranger. 

Pulling in to dock he disembarked, with you following right after him. 

"You don't need to take the starskiff back to do another round?" 

"Oh, it's not mine. I stole it." You said with a smile. 

"What?!" 

"Come, let's go get some tea." Dragging him along as he stared at you with confusion, not sure of who you were and if you were to be trusted.