Sidebar - Thank you!

Hello everyone! This will just be a small letter from me to you, thanking you for all the comments and views I've received. 

(Feel free to skip this chapter!)

First off, I just wanted to thank those who requested something that they wanted to see! I'm a huge believer in audience engagement, and from the recent charts displaying the average reader data I am so honored! 

I'll be honest I didn't expect such a wide range of viewers, in age, gender, and global region! It brings me a lot of joy to see that people from all walks of life have taken an interest in my writing. 

Again, if anyone has any requests, I will gladly do my best to write something! --> (If the details are something more specific or personal feel free to message me privately!) 

*Also- If there is a disparagement between my writing and the official lore of the characters, PLEASE point it out! I do all my research on a variety of platforms, and often these sources are not the most reliable. 

- I use a lot of lore videos on youtube and fandom wiki's for characterization 

- The full extent of a lot of character's have not been flushed out at this point 

BUT!! I promise to continue to do my best and adjust as the story progresses!!

On another note, I am completely open to feedback! If you find any issue with the things I have written or any mischaracterizations, please let me know. I do my best to avoid making mistakes, but I am a fairly average writer who still makes simple mistakes with grammar and the like. 

---X---

TLDR- long story short:

Revision of ground rules on topics

1. I will take requests if you have any! Feel free to write them down --> (They can be extremely specific! Character wise, and gender specific. If you'd like to DM me requests instead, that totally works!)

2. I will not write any smut! I'm a bit awkward with writing it so I'll just refrain from it. *I have gotten a bit more comfortable in my writing, and am certain that, although i will not write outright smut, I will include some more intimate moments between the reader and characters!*

3. Child-like characters such as Bailu, Clara, Hook, etc WILL NOT have any romantic innuendos, instead platonic friendships and sibling-esque vibes.

4. I'm open to any sort of genre, horror, fantasy, AU, comedy (Arguably my sense of humor is like a bag of flour, so I apologize), angst, and the like!

5. Please let me know of any disagreements and mischaracterizations I may have made in my writing! (Writing wise and story wise!)

---X---

All in all, I thank you for reading my novel, and hope you will continue to support me on my growth as a writer. This novel is nowhere close to completion as the story of our beloved characters has only just begun!