Star rail X reader - Beach Ball

"Another trip! Where to??" March stretches her arms in excitement, hoping for another chance to relax after such an overwhelming mission list. 

"What do you all think is a better idea, hiking or visiting a museum?" Mr Yang proposes, thinking that the youth of today take an extreme interest in hiking- and museums... 

March stares despondently, hoping the walking talking fossil wasn't trying to get back home to his curator. 

Dan Heng didn't seem to have a preference, not deciding to weigh in. 

"Oh! I've got an idea. We're near a couple of water planets, we could see if one of them has a beach!" Himeko proposes, saving the enjoyment of the excursion with an option that wouldn't bore you all to death. Mr.Yang himself was interested in the idea of enjoying the crisp ocean air. 

"A beach!?!" March jumps her fist into the air, absolutely elated that the next destination would give her the chance to wear a cute swimsuit. 

"Pom Pom will start the engine now! Everyone make sure to buckle up~" Pom Pom waddles over to the conductors seat, giving everyone the chance to get situated. 

Dan Heng takes a seat beside you to your left, you noticed that he was intensely gazing at his phone. 

"What's that?" You asked, peering over his shoulder. 

"Apparently it's what people wear upon beaches." The serious look on his face makes you laugh a bit. 

"Do you have swimming trunks?" 

"Uhh- no." He admits sheepishly, twirling a small strand of hair in embarrassment. 

"I'm sure they'll have a surf shop! We'll go pick something really cute for you! Right March?!" 

"Of course! Who wouldn't want to see Dan Heng in a pink bathing suit?" She calls from the middle of the parlor car, her hands on her hips as she prepares for takeoff. Just as the train blasts off March flies backwards, tumbling until she finds footing. 

"Youth, what a pleasant time." Mr.Yang reminisces, thinking about his childhood- and the war. Shivering at the thought Mr.Yang retracts his earlier statement. 

"I personally can't wait to wear my new sun hat." Himeko gleams, thinking about the woven straw hat she'd bought a while back. 

It was safe to say that everyone was equally excited for the beach, completely ready to get their beach tans going and a couple of novelty drinks as well. You couldn't wait to see the ocean, remembering how vibrant the waters looked under the soft rays of sunlight. March noticed you beaming silently and poked your cheek, "Well someone's excited!" 

"Can you blame me? It's a planet full of some of the most illustrious waters on this half of the galaxy!" Pulling up the images on your phone March gasps, looking at all the amazing candid shots that you were looking at. 

"No time to waste! I'm going to go change!" She darts off, slamming the door to her room quickly. 

Though, there was one of you who didn't seem so enthusiastic about the idea of the beach. "What's wrong Pom Pom?" Walking over to the small conductor they sighed, a large storm cloud over their head. 

"Pom Pom...can't swim. My head is not buoyant enough."

"I dunno, looks pretty big to me-"

"You think- Hey! Wait a minute! Pom Pom doesn't appreciate your teasing Y/N!" Apologizing to the conductor you contemplated for a moment before realizing something integral. 

"The beach is massive. Don't you know they have little crabs on the beach?" 

Pom Pom's eyes light up with stars as they hurry off to gather a tiny pail to collect crabs in. The little guy was sure an avid fan of a good seafood boil. Once the train had finally arrived just outside the boardwalk, the entire crew disembarked for a fun adventure on the beach planet.