Jing Yuan - An understanding (slight NSFW)

Everything seemed to be perfectly on track, Jing Yuan enjoyed the smooth atmosphere with nothing more than a leisurely read in his hands. 

"Master Jing Yuan, I have finished my rounds." 

"Did you check up on Y/N?" 

"Uh- yes, in fact Y/N came here looking for you." 

He perked up from his scroll, placing a hand gently over his mouth as his demeanor shifted. Woe was a lovesick man who had not seen the garner of their affection in over an hour. You slouched into the general's hall with a stack of papers from the informant's hall. The mountain of paperwork neglected to end as you barely fit it through the enormous doors to the general's office. 

Unable to see past the horde of files to be delivered to the general, you nearly stumbled. Losing your footing just before the dip in the ground where the massive glowing strategy board lay. 

"Oh! I got'cha." A feathery voice called out, taking the massive stack off your hands. He was quite a good looking fellow, beautiful, tanned skin, with wide doe-like eyes and a dimpled smile. You found yourself blushing at the basic standard of beauty who had just taken all your papers off your hands. You found it sweet.

The general seemed to notice the way you stared, clenching his face in a growing envy. With your work done you left, smiling at the general before you went back to the information hall. 

"General? You've got a creepy look on your face." 

"I want him gone." He grinned, the menacing tone of his voice completely contradicting his face. 

The general stood from his desk and stood tall as he walked past the man with the stack of papers in his arms. "Since you picked it up. You get to sort it, on your own!" The general gave out a hardy laugh, that as he left the hall devolved into something a bit sinister in nature. 

The poor beautiful man had no clue of what he'd done to garner the general's wrath. To such a poor fellow, we only shun him for his beauty. His long lashes and chiseled chin became his greatest weakness. 

Once the general had arrived back to his home, he shut the door slowly behind him. A dark gaze following him as he crept up behind you, snaking his long arms around your waist. Practically kidnapping you in that spot as he pressed against your back. 

Leaning over your shoulder he began to plant tiny kisses all over your neck. 

"What's going on?" You asked, turning to look at him. Jing Yuan said nothing but gazed into your eyes with a somber expression. The feeling of inferiority had never once crossed the mind of the war general, but seeing how you blushed at the man twisted his heart a bit. 

"You love me." He stated, less of a question and more of a fact. Letting his breath slip over your ear, sending chills down your neck. 

"Of course. But I also have a knife, so do be careful." 

He ignored your warnings, taking the knife from your hands and placing it on the counter. He snaked his hand over your stomach and under your shirt. Before he could get any farther you stopped him, "If you interrupt me now, you will not have dinner tonight." 

"You can be my-"

"Go." 

He didn't object, removing his hands from beneath your shirt as he walked towards the couch, laying down dramatically. Jing Yuan played up his distraught emotions, placing a hand over his eyes with defeat and groaning as if you had just stabbed him. 

You pinched the bridge of your nose, "What a baby." 

Finishing the preparation for dinner you walked over to him. Taking a peek from under his arm, he grabbed your hand and ushered you towards him. Making you sit straddled over his waist he brought you down to his chest. 

"This is not a comfortable position, Jing Yuan." Sighing, he sat up, continuing with your legs spread over either side of his waist. 

"Am I not as good looking?" He asks, taking your hand and laying a trail of kisses gently over your palm. 

"Who exactly are we talking about here?" Your eyes widened in realization, "The boy from your office?!" You laughed. Stopping the general in his tracks as you smirked. 

"The mighty general of the Luofu, is jealous." 

Leaning in you bit his lip, pushing your tongue inside his mouth. He fought against the urge to moan. Feeling your tongue swirl inside, he began to lose himself in your embrace.

Though, you weren't done making dinner. Getting off of him you laughed at the shocked general. "Y/N! You-"

"Wait in the living room until I finish dinner." You ordered, chucking under your breath as you left him flustered. Placing his face in his hands, he does not contest. Hoping to finish what you started, perhaps after dinner. 

Once you had placed the steaming plate of questionable ingredients before him, he dug in. Jing Yuan was not one to deny a dinner that you prepared, for he was not a picky man. Upon placing the first bite into his mouth he smiled. 

"You should only cook for me." 

"You're probably the only one who could eat it and not get food poisoning." You admitted to him, choosing to take the safe option, you ate only the bowl of rice. The one thing that was nearly a certain stable meal from the automatic rice cooker. If you weren't with Jing Yuan, you would marry that 10-minute rice cooker. That was the general's real competition. 

That night Jing Yuan had fallen asleep on your lap, with all his armor still upon his broad shoulders. You wondered how this man survived the day-to-day. His constant lazing around and tendency to forget simple things began to worry you. 

You took off all his armor and stripped him down to the thin white silk he wore. Lugging all the heavy equipment to the general's room, you sighed. It was late and you still had to get home. Your attempt to leave was foiled as Jing Yuan subconsciously dragged you into his embrace. You could tell that as you were enthralled between his arms, his frown faded. That even in his dreams, having you around would alleviate some of his stress. 

Squished between his chest and his arms you wormed around to find a good place to relax. Failing to do so before the giant silver lion that Jing Yuan took care of began to snuggle up atop the both of you. Just as you through the coast was clear, the thin white garment that covered his chest came undone, pressing you further against his bare skin. You were surprised how soft it was, getting a bit jealous of his flawlessly smooth skin. 

A satisfied smile graced over his lips after you placed a tender kiss on his cheek. Finally relaxing you fell asleep in his arms. 

---X---

A/N: I will never sit facing away from the door. Ever. Again. The fear that completely knocked my soul into a freaking astral projection- let me tell you- I was terrified. Someone walked in on me writing this and trust me I quite nearly threw the whole laptop at the wall. 

Im gonna go die in shame now, be safe. 

Thanks for reading, <3. I hate that it can look like more than just a heart.