Gepard - Captain my Captain

A/N: Warning for heavy flirtation and innuendos. 

---X---

"Sir, we've been unable to find the missing fugitives." An attendant relays with disdain. 

"Has the commander taken any action?" Gepard asks, sitting at his desk and attempting to create wanted posters. He and Pela both thought it best to acquire both perspectives of the wanted criminals. With Gepard taking the initiative to try to draw it himself. 

"Commander Bronya has sent- them.." 

Looking up, Gepard is welcomed by your devious and grinning glee. 

Snapping his pencil as he stands from his desk, you laugh. There was no reasonable explanation for you to be on the surface, nonetheless in his office. 

"No need to stand on my account. Captain~" You coo his name, which irritates him to no end. You slump into a chair opposite of Gepard, placing your dirty boots onto the desk. Glaring at you while sorting out his paperwork, Gepard visibly tenses as you examine him. 

Swallowing harshly Gepard looks back up at you, "I'm busy. So- leave my office." 

"You're cute. Cuter for thinking I only came to see you. Alas, I'm not here for a make out session." Slamming his fists onto the desk, the attendant quickly ran out of the room. Chuckling, you place your hands on the desk, sliding your hand over his as you rolled your thumb over his hand. 

A strong blush threw itself over his face as he retracted his hand quickly, "There it is!" Picking up the wanted posters you were stunned. Far from a gifted artist, Gepard's drawing was akin to a kindergartener wearing a blindfold. 

"Hand it back Y/N! Those are official wanted posters." 

"You're...using these?! AHahA!" Wiping a tear from your eyes in amusement, Gepard grabbed his wanted posters. 

"Are you here just to make fun of me?" He asks, slumping back down into his seat. 

"Unfortunately, no. I'm here to help you catch- whoever those four are." 

Begrudgingly Gepard allows you into the squad, your attire alone garnering the distrustful stares of the soldiers. Noticing how they all stared at you in such blatant hostility, Gepard stops you. 

"What's up, Cap?" 

"You stand out too much. Go change." 

"No can do. I don't look good in blue~" You sigh, running a finger over your poor complexion. 

Taking a deep breath and trying to control himself, Gepard removed his cloak, draping it over your shoulders. Watching him stomp off towards his recruits was cute, before you could take the time to laugh, his soldiers cornered you. 

"Well, gentlemen. This is a nice welcome." You joked, noticing how each of their expressions darkened considerably. You were not accepted here, their stares made that painfully obvious. 

"You need to go back to the underworld." 

"You don't belong here." 

"Oh, don't worry. I'll leave, the moment you spineless assholes learn not to lose your captives." You shot back, shoving one of the guards away roughly as you strode past them. It was funny, so much so that you couldn't help but laugh. 

You weren't one to be susceptible to their jealous stares, you knew how much they appreciated their Captain. Those men were more in love with the captain than there was ice in Belobog. 

Catching up to Gepard, he hadn't heard the debacle, only seeing you shove one of his officers to the ground and laughing about it. With a large frown on his face, he turned away. "Don't look so angry Geppie." You teased, earning a stiff reaction from the captain of the knights.